Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still care. I don't like big ES :monkey3

wait... didn't you also say that you want the PCS revisits? So an high ES isn't okay but revisits are fine? :cuckoo:

like I said before, I just don't like the small difference between the ex and the regular... exclusive should be more exclusive and not just a tad less then the regular... I mean, why bother? :gah:

wait... didn't you also say that you want the PCS revisits? So an high ES isn't okay but revisits are fine? :cuckoo:

like I said before, I just don't like the small difference between the ex and the regular... exclusive should be more exclusive and not just a tad less then the regular... I mean, why bother? :gah:

To me an additional head is the way to go. Although I think the chicken is a great touch. I really am not fond of that silly pistol more than anything.

To me an additional head is the way to go. Although I think the chicken is a great touch. I really am not fond of that silly pistol more than anything.

The chicken to pee shooter switchout doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It ACTUALLY makes the Regular FAR less interesting then the EX, and while the EX should be "special" you don't want to make the Regular so far below in quality that no one wants to buy it.

I probably will hate myself for saying this... but in this case it really is...
Ex or fail:lecture

that's not the same, if pcs revisits ryu/akuma will be a completely different statue with different pose, they are not talking about re-releasing the same statues... There is nothing wrong with it - releasing another take with different sculpt/pose on the same character years after the original release. :cuckoo:

The chicken to pee shooter switchout doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It ACTUALLY makes the Regular FAR less interesting then the EX, and while the EX should be "special" you don't want to make the Regular so far below in quality that no one wants to buy it.

I probably will hate myself for saying this... but in this case it really is...
Ex or fail:lecture

:lecture Not if you don't care for the chicken and want to save money where you can.

that's not the same, if pcs revisits ryu/akuma will be a completely different statue with different pose, they are not talking about re-releasing the same statues... There is nothing wrong with it - releasing another take with different sculpt/pose on the same character years after the original release. :cuckoo:
no, he said something about wanting it almost completely the same or something... can't remember correctly and currently too lazy to search for it :p

I don't mind revisits,as long as it's not the same statue with the same pose. But I agree the ex these days suck. Most do because the ex part is only a tiny hand, plant, gun, other other useless accessory. If it was a extra head then for me it's a great ex! I agree with you there.

I don't mind revisits,as long as it's not the same statue with the same pose. But I agree the ex these days suck. Most do because the ex part is only a tiny hand, plant, gun, other other useless accessory. If it was a extra head then for me it's a great ex! I agree with you there.

there are still a bunch of interesting exclusives these days like for example the Dutch and the Joker PF exclusives which both come with an extra portrait and what about Captain America with his extra battle damged shield or Skaar with his giant axe or Rhino comiquette with the extra portrait... still plenty of interesting exclusives if you ask me

there are still a bunch of interesting exclusives these days like for example the Dutch and the Joker PF exclusives which both come with an extra portrait and what about Captain America with his extra battle damged shield or Skaar with his giant axe or Rhino comiquette with the extra portrait... still plenty of interesting exclusives if you ask me

Yup, those are some good ones you mentioned thats for sure.

Agree but imagine if only the ex head came with the deadpool or batman. Imagine how much better the ex would be. but yes there is still good stuff coming out. I'm just getting more spoiled each release. :lol

deadpool.jpg

I found this picture on the net where two seams are clearly visible. I have not be collecting premium format statues for very long, is this normal?

Agree but imagine if only the ex head came with the deadpool or batman. Imagine how much better the ex would be. but yes there is still good stuff coming out. I'm just getting more spoiled each release. :lol

Both Batman and Deadpool have switch out portraits in the Regs, and that is awesom. All of the switch out hands and that were mentioned above made for great Exs.

Last edited:
Back