Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems weird though that they wouldn't be hidden better, and I am going by the pics on the website as well. Hmmmm... Maybe he needed more pouches ... :wink1:

i think its weird that even though the es get higher the price also increases.

100o+ es is thew new minimum for Exclusive item nowdays. ��

seems like the exclusives are the only thing selling out now :rotfl

yeah but i dont think that the market has grown this much for makinf the es of an exclusive 1000.i dont mean to start a debate though.

yeah but i dont think that the market has grown this much for makinf the es of an exclusive 1000.i dont mean to start a debate though.

It seems like the Ex ES has been determined by the demand during the TBD period when a statue first comes up for PO. The Ex demand for Batman was huge so he got 2500, Dead Pool was brisk so 1250, GL was luke warm so 750, and the demand for Vision was anemic so he got 200. In this case the model has flipped where instead of supply driving demand we have demand driving supply.

It seems like the Ex ES has been determined by the demand during the TBD period when a statue first comes up for PO. The Ex demand for Batman was huge so he got 2500, Dead Pool was brisk so 1250, GL was luke warm so 750, and the demand for Vision was anemic so he got 200. In this case the model has flipped where instead of supply driving demand we have demand driving supply.

Very true. :monkey1 but why the heck did SS only do 200 chrome Droids? Those was in high demand and said TBD but I and many others got screw only in a few hours.

Very true. :monkey1 but why the heck did SS only do 200 chrome Droids? Those was in high demand and said TBD but I and many others got screw only in a few hours.

I am NOT sure, but someone brought up the fact that they are very intricate pieces, and the while I am not sure the chromin process intel might have been labour intensive.

Ah thanks for the knowledge ink I had no idea.

Also, the only reason people are going crazy for them is the ES. If the ES on the dual base droids were 200ish people would have to have those. To me the EX is boring but I do know some like the clean factor. Just saying the ES can really create a stir.

Also, the only reason people are going crazy for them is the ES. If the ES on the dual base droids were 200ish people would have to have those. To me the EX is boring but I do know some like the clean factor. Just saying the ES can really create a stir.

:goodpost: I do like chrome things better, but I agree with you. If the ES is smaller on the regular than that's the one I would prefer too. I prefer the ex version just because they are more rare.

so this one is sold out now and the GL with ES of 750 is still!! wow I guess this will teach SS a lesson or two.

Back