Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you serious?:panic: Thats crazy. So much for people saying 1250 for the EX was to much. Glad I got one coming my way. Congrats to all you who do as well. I assume you got an ex on order Ink?
LOOKLIKEBITCA_zps9ba2cd08.gif

:lol

Are you serious?:panic: Thats crazy. So much for people saying 1250 for the EX was to much. Glad I got one coming my way. Congrats to all you who do as well. I assume you got an ex on order Ink?

Nah, it won't go for too much it's always the people who buys fast that over pays on eBay. They have money to burn. When it's released I think prices will be a few dollars over retail. I mean look at so many of the current statues that comes out with high demand and prices during release then fall quite a bit back to retail very fast.

Nah, it won't go for too much it's always the people who buys fast that over pays on eBay. They have money to burn. When it's released I think prices will be a few dollars over retail. I mean look at so many of the current statues that comes out with high demand and prices during release then fall quite a bit back to retail very fast.

Right.......

I cant wait for this to come out but, why is this shipping b4 Bats?

Probably because SS have to make 10,000 Bat's (Reg + Ex) compared to Deadpools 3750 + I can imagine Bats being trickier to make with his big detailed base & being proper mixed media. I just hope we don't get any paint issues, that's were SS seem to let there selfs down the factory picture's are looking promising though :)

Last edited:
Right.......

:rotfl:rotfl:... And EBay is a safe place to Preorder stuff 6 months ahead as a GIFT

Probably because SS have to make 10,000 Bat's (Reg + Ex) compared to Deadpools 3750 + I can imagine Bats being trickier to make with his big detailed base & being proper mixed media. I just hope we don't get any paint issues, that's were SS seem to let there selfs down the factory picture's are looking promising though :)

If I am not mistaken this is shipping in ATLEAST two batches ... Only the Ex is going out first... Whereas I assume both the Rx and Reg Bats will go out fairly much together. Maybe not all of the Regs mind you, but at least some.

Already have him on order Arctic. Im new to pfs and Deadpool looked great so I took the plunge. Im mainly a Hot Toys guy, but own a few 1/4 figures.

I had to break down and order one, i was fighting getting this cuz its out of scale with my other deadpool statues and i don't like the weird comic gun(a gun with a revolver cylinder and a magazine?) or the fact that he has his beyonet where his pistol holster should be instead of having it by his ankle like it should be, he has no grenades either and only one good headsculpt(i hate the cartoon one). In spite of all those complaints this statue gets soooo much right that i had to break down and order. This is a must for any deadpool fan, the base and sculpt are perfect and i am so glad they didnt use fabric pajamas for his suit like they did on the new punisher(fabric pajamas+weird pose=ruined punisher statue that i really wanted)

I had to break down and order one, i was fighting getting this cuz its out of scale with my other deadpool statues and i don't like the weird comic gun(a gun with a revolver cylinder and a magazine?) or the fact that he has his beyonet where his pistol holster should be instead of having it by his ankle like it should be, he has no grenades either and only one good headsculpt(i hate the cartoon one). In spite of all those complaints this statue gets soooo much right that i had to break down and order. This is a must for any deadpool fan, the base and sculpt are perfect and i am so glad they didnt use fabric pajamas for his suit like they did on the new punisher(fabric pajamas+weird pose=ruined punisher statue that i really wanted)

Great decision! Deadpool is gonna look amazing! :yess: I think Punisher will look great in hand..Can't wait for that either! :impatient:

Great decision! Deadpool is gonna look amazing! :yess: I think Punisher will look great in hand..Can't wait for that either! :impatient:

I agree, and i hope your right about punisher, i wish they would have done a pf of the ray stevenson punisher from the warzone movie(best representation of the punisher ever on the big screen, absolutely perfect) that would have been amazing, i dont like how this one doesnt even have body armor on, but it is still a cool punisher statue, the skull looks cool and i like the suspender/harness system and the aa-12 shotgun is awesome.

Back