Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1005586_581978121823479_795191477_n.jpg

Oh baby...bring on Deadpool...I was ready for this one months ago!! Looks pretty good in those pics!

EDIT: But where are the swords? :monkey1

Oh baby...bring on Deadpool...I was ready for this one months ago!! Looks pretty good in those pics!

EDIT: But where are the swords? :monkey1

From zoom gallery on the SS site you can see that the swords come out for shipping and go into loops on the silver strapping on his back. You can kind of see the loops in the pic on his back on the pieces in the background.

It feels so close yet so far. I also have no room in my bestas so I don't know what to do.

I know what you mean about the wait. I wish we had a firm shipping date but that's not how it works so I guess we wait.

I have no besta but am in the process of gathering the tools and supplies to make my own display cases. Hopefully I can pull it off.

Damn. The chicken looks cool, but I think the regular edition is still really nice. I'm really tempted, but I'm so bummed about the swords not being useable for him! Ugh!

I really love his current design.
il_570xN401132086_1ync_zps7ae7a6cc.jpg

I agree his new design is great and am really loving the new Marvel Now run. I also recent picked up the Deadpool MAX hardcover collecting the whole run and it's a wild ride and a lot of fun. I recommend it to anyone. Just be aware that the MAX series are very adult oriented so your not into that kind of thing in your comics then it may not be for you.

Back