Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't they ever release more switch out heads later on? Its like giving you a whole nother statue. I'd love to get a maskless head for Spooktacular this year

Which upcoming omnibus? Haha

This one...

People buying this might also be interested in the forthcoming Deadpoolby Joe Kelly Omnibus.

DEADPOOL BY JOE KELLY OMNIBUS HC
Written by JOE KELLY, JAMES FELDER & STAN LEE
Penciled by ED MCGUINNESS, AARON LOPRESTI, BERNARD CHANG, SHANNON DENTON, PETE WOODS, WALTER MCDANIEL, STEVE HARRIS, ANTHONY WILLIAMS, DAVID BREWER, JOHN ROMITA SR., ERIC CANETE, ROB LIEFELD & MORE
Covers by ED MCGUINNESS
Wade Wilson is a self-loathing killer for hire — but he dreams of being a hero. So when an interdimensional organization reveals his destiny to save the world, is it the chance for redemption Deadpool has longed for — or is it too good to be true? Either way, with reluctant allies like Siryn, Monty, Weasel and the elderly prisoner Blind Al, and formidable foes like Taskmaster, Typhoid Mary and T-Ray — who carries a soul-shattering secret that could destroy Deadpool — the odds are stacked against the Merc with a Mouth! Joe Kelly’s hilarious, brutal, twisted and definitive take on Deadpool is presented in one oversized hardcover! Collecting DEADPOOL (1997) #1-33, #-1 and #0, DAREDEVIL/DEADPOOL ANNUAL ’97, DEADPOOL/DEATH ANNUAL ’98, BABY’S FIRST DEADPOOL BOOK, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #47 and #611, and material from DEADPOOL (2008) #900.
1160 PGS./Parental Advisory …$125
ISBN: 978-0-7851-8559-8
Trim size: oversized
DEADPOOL BY JOE KELLY OMNIBUS HC VARIANT (DM ONLY)
1160 PGS./Parental Advisory …$125
ISBN: 978-0-7851-8560-4

Cover A - Cover B

Why don't they ever release more switch out heads later on? Its like giving you a whole nother statue. I'd love to get a maskless head for Spooktacular this year

I would love to see them do this as well, like adding short hair to the ScarJo Black Widow PF, or different helmets for some of the Stormtrooper PFs. It would be an awesome "power up."

I would assume he is referring to the upcoming omni that collects the Joe Kelly stuff. It considered some of the best Deadpool stuff out there. I believe it is set for a September release.

Thanks, looks like a January 01,2014 release.

Dude me too what the hell, letting me know my figure from June has changed to shipped. Thanks for the troll sideshow.

ha....I received an email about a past statue also..I was like "Yes, Deadpool is shipping early" ......:(

You pulled a fast one Sideshow !!

oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

This morning I also received an e-mail from Sideshow... with some rather useless info about the shipping of my Green Lantern PF... which I already received over a month ago. I, too, was like "Oh".

I wonder if they just want to keep us on our toes. :p

Back