Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, so I recall the issue with orders on this not saying they were the EX, but not a worry because the pic on the order confirmation was of the EX, now the pic is of the reg and the link to the product doesn't work. Not a fan of this new website. I better get my chicken.

Same here. The email I got earlier said EX, though, so I hope they know which one I'm getting.

I hope mine ships before Thursday, otherwise I won't get it until next week.

Last edited:
Hmm, so I recall the issue with orders on this not saying they were the EX, but not a worry because the pic on the order confirmation was of the EX, now the pic is of the reg and the link to the product doesn't work. Not a fan of this new website. I better get my chicken.
The link doesn't work for me either...doesn't say Exclusive on order as well

Just emailed Sideshow about it...they had better not screw this up

Yeah same for me. The emails indicates ex but my account on the site does not. Was thinking about calling to if I get a chance. Pleae let us know what you find out shodowfax.

I think that the link not working is a sign that it is the EX (i.e because the EX is sold out). The links to my other PO's for items that are still available to order are working fine. All of the links to items that are sold out (Batman EX, Siperman EX) are not working currently. I'm sure it's a glitch on the new website that will be worked out.

I think that the link not working is a sign that it is the EX (i.e because the EX is sold out). The links to my other PO's for items that are still available to order are working fine. All of the links to items that are sold out (Batman EX, Siperman EX) are not working currently. I'm sure it's a glitch on the new website that will be worked out.

No long now bud and we should both have this. Looking forward to your pics. If I can figure out how to upload on this site I will try to put on some of my own.

Congrats to everyone who ordered one!!! I will not be getting mine til the end of the month due to my flex schedule. :impatient:

I too am eagerly awaiting for pics to satisfy me til then.
:joy

Blah more flex pay priority bull shats. If the item is ready ship out early then offer it to the full pay. I'm sure whoever flex pay finishes this month get that option to full pay before the there last schedule date.

Grats to the people getting it this week.

I'm really hoping mine ships this week and I get it on/before Friday. I know I snagged the exclusive so if they send me the regular I'm gonna burn this mutha down.

I got a processing soon alert now but it still identifies the 8th as the estimated ship date. Could it be soon now that I have the alert?

I got a processing soon alert now but it still identifies the 8th as the estimated ship date. Could it be soon now that I have the alert?

I am chatting with them online right now...they say that the regular pay option won't be processed until the 8th. So, it'll probably ship either Thursday or Friday...I am assuming Thursday since it appears they already have them in stock.

(tried to get mine shipped out early, but no dice)

And, I got the email, too...and it says exclusive again in the email...so, I'm guessing they'll get the order right.

Just got my shipping soon email and got the same date for the 8th. It said exclusive on the email as well so that's a good sign.

I am chatting with them online right now...they say that the regular pay option won't be processed until the 8th. So, it'll probably ship either Thursday or Friday...I am assuming Thursday since it appears they already have them in stock.

And, I got the email, too...and it says exclusive again in the email...so, I'm guessing they'll get the order right.

Just got my shipping soon email and got the same date for the 8th. It said exclusive on the email as well so that's a good sign.

Thanks is for the unfit guys. I have waited this long so I can patiently wait one more week. Looking forward to the pics from those who get it first.

Yeah I asked them to process mine early too, but they said they don't have it in stock yet :slap

Back