Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thanks
did u try secret compass?

No I haven't. Thanks!

The Big Bad Toy Store has 2 Bowen DeadPools up for preorder, and one is an XForce

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=Deadpool

Forgot about BBTS because they never offer any deals. Everything is full price! At least I can still get it there if my waitlist doesn't convert. Though I don't know I might miss out by waiting. The only reason I will wait is because if I don't get the bronze Deadpool I won't want the X-Force. I want both.

Interesting the ex is not sold out yet, guessing 750 or 1,000.

Well I think many people are coming to the realization that Sideshow may actually set the ES based on number of orders recieved. So the key is to wait..... but don't wait too long because you just might miss it.:impatient:

Well I think many people are coming to the realization that Sideshow may actually set the ES based on number of orders recieved. So the key is to wait..... but don't wait too long because you just might miss it.:impatient:
Well the GL ES size took them a month to decide on. Same with the Vision. This has only been out for what 2 or 3 weeks? The ES will probably be about 100 more then they have sold at the 1 month mark. Hell the Reg Ivy PF has been out since I joined here and it still doesn't have an ES

I care about the es to an extent, but not enough to make me not buy it if I want it in my collection. For me, I don't buy to resell. That's my personal opinion/feeling on it. It's nice to say..ooh, there's only 500 world wide and know that I have one of them.

I care about the es to an extent, but not enough to make me not buy it if I want it in my collection. For me, I don't buy to resell. That's my personal opinion/feeling on it. It's nice to say..ooh, there's only 500 world wide and know that I have one of them.

Agreed!:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Back