Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will hopefully ship on time as the wait is gonna be hard enough with out a delay. Then again if the delay is to ensure perfection then I guess that's ok to. Lets hope it's within the year. Does anyone know how much later the Joker PF was compared to its original release date?

About six months delay. It was originally supposed to ship out in January of this year.

About six months delay. It was originally supposed to ship out in January of this year.

No, it was originally slated for a May release. It went up for PO on September of last year. There is no way it was going to be ready for release in January of 2012. There was a 3 month delay on the Joker PF. The last piece I remember that had a huge delay was the Angel Com. That piece took forever to be released.

Man that Angel Comiquette was pushed back at least 4 or 5 times.

At least. There were many peeps that thought it was going to get cancelled. At least it turned out great.

I would be OK with any piece getting pushed back if it meant ensuring a quality statue being released. SSC's recent releases have turned out pretty good. Here's hoping DP carries on that trend.

Black Widow just got pushed back for a third time... so Deadpool might be on that track to.

I've learned that I'm never shocked by Sideshow's release schedule. Just go along or the ride. Less stress that way.

I hope they dont make this Deadpool in grey Variant.....i would like new pose for it

What is the exclusive with this one ? I heard it was a dynamite stick instead of the chicken, but when i look at the picks it's a gun and not dynamite, did they changed it ?

What is the exclusive with this one ? I heard it was a dynamite stick instead of the chicken, but when i look at the picks it's a gun and not dynamite, did they changed it ?

Sideshow tells you exactly what the EX is right on the order page! It's a rubber chicken stuffed with dynamite!

Sideshow should expand internationally and build another HQ...

they had an EU warehouse :gah:
we only buy exclusives so we already resigned on paying more then we would by getting them here.
Upside is of course that exclusives usually go for more then regulars because they are rarer here :p

I hope they dont make this Deadpool in grey Variant.....i would like new pose for it

I wouldn't mind. Same Deadpool X-Force variant with the serious head next to my original with comedic head will be great. Maybe an "ex" with a katana instead of the chicken would be nice.

Back