Sideshow Estimated Arrival: The Thing Exclusive PFF 15-20

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Just received the notice.

Thank you for your pre-order of our The Thing Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72091) from our MARVEL Collectibles Premium Format Figures. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 15-20 days.

Interesting that the Standard Thing is already shipping while the Exclusive is so far out....This puts it deep in March not first week as first reported. 20 Business days not including Saturdays would mean roughly March 28th to ship.....if it stays on this course...

Figured it deserved its own thread instead of being buried in the other thread.

Ditto here.

I just hope I can wing this. The funds I had set aside for this I had to use to fix my truck. I hope I don't have to cancel. :monkey2

Not on FlexPay but definitely bummed that its delayed another month.

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS..

DO YOU GUYS THINK IM GAY BECAUSE I WISH HE WAS WEARING A BLUE SPEEDO?..

WHAT WHAT!

yes, we all think you're gay. you wish he was wearing a speed-o? :lol

that would probably land you in the supergay category. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Wow, thanks for posting this guys. I hadn't even checked my email and had forgotten that I had both this and the new X-Men Dio on order. Cancelled 'em both. No room for Marvel with GI Joe on the way. :flag

Cancelled to get the X-men #3.
Can't wait to have all 3 together!
Thing just doesn't Wow me. I need a Abomination PF.:emperor

Back