Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I'd like to see those pics, they're going to suck anyways, and make the figure look crappy, so I'll wait for someone who actually cares about the figure to take some photos.

There is definitely something classy about the stark black, although it reminds me of the old Medicom style. It also doesn't seem as excited about what's inside any more (even though what's in there is generally more exciting than it used to be).

The suspense over how this figure looks is killing me. I really want to see it and hope it turns out good. The packaging seems fairly minimalistic but if the figure turns out good I don't care.

attachment.php

Gotcha!

Yeah I've got a whole folder of 'em. :monkey3 No, I just googled "Sideshow Wor-Gar" hoping something funny would come up and that Anakin one did the trick. I seem to recall a whole series of naked Qui Gon going all "Marilyn Monroe" with his poncho but alas, google didn't seem to keep a record.

I still laugh remembering you saying one time that you were worried that your girlfriend and/or her family would be arriving soon so you weren't going to risk them walking in on you while you were taking any pictures. I mean how the HELL would you explain yourself if they caught you standing across from this, camera in hand:

SithAnitreacherousforpost.jpg

:lol

Last edited:
Back