Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony Cheung is pretty reliable.....he states brown coat in stock and ready to ship. I wonder how long it'll take for pics to arrive? Perhaps Budget Stark can give us a video......

Wrong color on the bespin jacket...

Cardboard is an unforgiving canvas. :)

The metal insignia on the coats make it look like they're glaring at each other.

Bad Robots!

I have no intention of buying this figure but I am nevertheless on the edge of my seat to see the result. Expecting the worst, hoping this is the one where Sideshow surprises us.....

You can still take pictures at Secret Base though, so we might see some soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe Sideshow isn't going to release pictures of it before they start shipping in order to avoid mass cancellations:lol

Maybe Sideshow isn't going to release pictures of it before they start shipping in order to avoid mass cancellations:lol

In that case they should also prevent people from opening it once they receive it to make sure they can continue to sell it for the rest of the year. ;) Maybe a combination or timed lock box for pack-out. hehe.

Last edited:
Parted out head on ebay will look like Snake/Drake/Echo/Fives. Sideshow freaks will immediately start to speculate if it's a factory reject that someone has sneaked out if a dumpster to sell. Figure arrives looking exactly like ebay part out and everyone will say it's not so bad after all and then send it away for repaint for $100.

I have foreseen it..

Well no matter how this looks, it cant be as bad as the Hot Toys one. It looks nothing like Han.

No it doesn't, Hans Solo and background wookie #3 will be a temptation easy to stand against the way they're looking. Considering it does look like a nondescript wookie but a wookie nonetheless I might get that if someone comes up with a good/easy way of modding it.

[
Well no matter how this looks, it cant be as bad as the Hot Toys one. It looks nothing like Han.
Wait. Have you seen SS Drake? It doesn't look like a human.
No it doesn't, Hans Solo and background wookie #3 will be a temptation easy to stand against the way they're looking. Considering it does look like a nondescript wookie but a wookie nonetheless I might get that if someone comes up with a good/easy way of modding it.

I think everyone should wait until the production copies of both figures are in our hands before we decide on a winner. :lol

Curious that the seller would not open the box and take pictures to attach to his auction, he clearly has the product in hand.

[
Wait. Have you seen SS Drake? It doesn't look like a human.

I think everyone should wait until the production copies of both figures are in our hands before we decide on a winner. :lol
You mean Nathan Drake 1/6? Just one of them has to look good. I can get the ex of the pack for 410€ which is very good.

I asked the eBay seller if he could photograph Han through the plastic, but the head sculpt is completely obfuscated by glare. Anyway, here's the layout of the figure in the box.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423452676.608623.jpg

Back