Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or just toss it in the fire because it's face was mangled by a safety beam.

It might be the merciful option...

However, after getting Snake Plissken today I'm no longer too concerned about Han or Luke.

DarthAlias said:
So far from the box pics he looks pretty old. Eyes sunken in too.

If sunken eyes are the antidote to Drake, then shoot me full of the antidote. :wink1:

arnold-on-mars-240x300.jpeg

Pictures of the box. This is wrecking my nerves. Come on already

As for the blue/brown discussion, I went with both. The debate alone is legendary and warrants owning both. I'm as attached to the memory of my Kenner figure as everyone else here and while it may have appeared blue through filters in early versions of the movie, I think it's extremely clearly brown in the 2004 DVD box set (and I'm imagining everything thereafter). Weighing out nostalgia, both new and old screen accuracy, and prop accuracy, going with both was a clear and easy choice for me.

Chiming in extra late on my blue/brown stance, but it looks like the conversation is still lingering :lol

Pictures of the box. This is wrecking my nerves. Come on already

As for the blue/brown discussion, I went with both. The debate alone is legendary and warrants owning both. I'm as attached to the memory of my Kenner figure as everyone else here and while it may have appeared blue through filters in early versions of the movie, I think it's extremely clearly brown in the 2004 DVD box set (and I'm imagining everything thereafter). Weighing out nostalgia, both new and old screen accuracy, and prop accuracy, going with both was a clear and easy choice for me.

Chiming in extra late on my blue/brown stance, but it looks like the conversation is still lingering :lol

Yeah at this point it almost comes down to which version of the movie you like best. I was leaning more towards brown after watching my old VHS and DVDs, but after watching Harmy's latest release of ESB I find myself leaning more towards blue again (albeit a darker and different blue to the Sideshow color).

I've just decided to take it on faith that he did the necessary research and arrived at the colors closest to the original. It's just getting too tiresome going back and forth all the time.

Unbelievable there are no pics yet. I have been gone for the couple days and saw 10 pages of banter here with only a distorted pic from an ebay seller. What are people doing in HK? Take some pics damnit.

I still laugh remembering you saying one time that you were worried that your girlfriend and/or her family would be arriving soon so you weren't going to risk them walking in on you while you were taking any pictures. I mean how the HELL would you explain yourself if they caught you standing across from this, camera in hand:

:lol

Hell ,I get worried about someone walking in while Im reading this thread, lol

Back