Sideshow Hoth Han Solo (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Tauntaun's going to be quite the piece! Was just looking over pictures of it, again, and it's suitably huge next to the figures. Forgot it's 17.5" tall and that base is so cool. Think you'll be happy with until Capt. Solo arrives, Lu!

No worries! I'll still get the tauntaun!

Sorry to open this can of worms back up and if this was posted already feel free to ignore it haha but im too lazy to go back through all these pages. Is this real? Is the coat really brown?

Im honestly not a huge fan of the Hoth look, but I absolutely love this headsculpt. For me its the definitive Han Solo.

I knew that I had to bash a custom Han in his Tattoine outfit (which is for me the definitive Han). Here are the result of my efforts so far:

Still need to track down a vest, a custom stand label, and obviously the upcoming head; but overall im pretty happy for $90 worth of parts from Toy Anxiety.

Last edited:
Thanks man!
Its essentially just the Sideshow Han outfit on a Hot Toys Mandarin body. But I think once its all done and this headsculpt is on it, it's going to be a pretty decent Han figure.

I have a Han awaiting head as well.

Just the Sideshow Bespin outfit on a narrow shoulder clone. He already looks so much better than he did on the stock body.

Also have a Luke in the same condition - Sideshow Jedi outfit on a HT slim - standing next to Vader.

Back