SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I really appreciate that. I have enjoyed taking more pics outside as they do seem to come out a bit better. Winter is coming fast though so not as many of those. :(

The statue itself is really nice. I'd love to see one of the Mark V at somepoint.

The mark v mauqette is coming and is going to be done buy legacy and sideshow I beleave someone had a pic of it on this site but looks to be in the same scale as the mark 3 which means it will prob be 2000 dollars and out of my price range hopefully they do one in the same scale as mark 1 warmachine and mark 6

The mark v mauqette is coming and is going to be done buy legacy and sideshow I beleave someone had a pic of it on this site but looks to be in the same scale as the mark 3 which means it will prob be 2000 dollars and out of my price range hopefully they do one in the same scale as mark 1 warmachine and mark 6

If SSC do that 1:2 MK V for $2000 i'm getting it for sure and if not then i'll get the 1/4. :yess:

If they do a Mark V at 1:2 scale I'll have to pass on it. That price is just too much out of my range with other stuff I collect. If they do one the same size as the Mark VI, WM, and the Mark I then I'll get it.

If they do a Mark V at 1:2 scale I'll have to pass on it. That price is just too much out of my range with other stuff I collect. If they do one the same size as the Mark VI, WM, and the Mark I then I'll get it.

It's the only 1:2 i'd buy and the 1/4 would be better for me i guess but i have to have the 1:2. :cuckoo: :rotfl

I hope they make 1/4, cause it's too expensive to buy that bigger size

well my grail will be hear friday, but I was thinking what are the chances of sideshow doing a whiplash maqueete I would be all over this.

____, I missed this one sale on eBay for $360, was it a good deal on Reg?

Ive seen alot of exclusives go for over 600, and the regulars alot of time hover around the 500 range. Not saying you cant get a deal on them every now and again but it may take some patience.

well here it is in all its glory just got it in number 51 out of 1000 the box had a little whole in it but it was factory sealed and brand new This is def my fav piece of my collection now it is so amazing the detail.

Back