SIDESHOW - IRON MAN Mark 1 Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all! Yeah it's pretty damn cool. Really glad I bought it as it fits great with the Mark VI

I'm having the face of my EX repainted... does anyone know the best way to remove the faceplate? I was going to try and send the head without it.

Thanks.

Repainted MK I Maquette
393520682.jpg
393520810.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics Josh. :clap This is an excellent piece to own. The Mark I armor was a great design.

boot25- Awesome repaint. Looks very cool. :clap

Thank you! I am still quite pleased with the outside pics especially.

Thats a nice repaint too by the way Boot. :rock

Great pix josh.The ones taken outdoor are just beautiful.Superb statue.

Great pix josh.The ones taken outdoor are just beautiful.Superb statue.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate that. I have enjoyed taking more pics outside as they do seem to come out a bit better. Winter is coming fast though so not as many of those. :(

The statue itself is really nice. I'd love to see one of the Mark V at somepoint.

Finally added this baby to my collection today. It was well worth the wait. I do have a question though.

I remember seeing some nice Stark profile repaints. Any tips on where to go to get my EX profile repainted?

Last edited:
cant wait to get mine in I found a regular brand new factory sealed for 365 shippped.I will post some pics when iget it.

Last edited:
Back