Sideshow Luke PF 2023

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
love this idea

Attachments

• lukes.jpg
    lukes.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 8
I'm trying to thin the collection a bit but between this, Mace and Rex, I might have a problem.

I really like how all 3 look right now, that can obviously change if they screw up Hamill's and/or SLJ's face.

Regardless how much x-wing they build, it'll be hard to pull off without it looking weird. Love the idea of Luke in his pilot outfit though... My number one Luke 1/4 scale want is Luke in trooper disguise to go with the Han they did a couple years ago. That's always been one of my favorite scenes and looks...

I don't think it'll look weird - they can do it exactly like the concept pic and it would look great IMO, we know what that part of the ship represents

Sideshow seems to be having a resurgence in Star Wars PFs. Unfortunately, I’m about to sell off most of that line.

I know this bust is older than dirt, but tighten up the portrait, move to 1/4 scale, give him a basic yavin 4 flight deck base and I’m good to go.
IMG_2244.jpeg

Concept is very cool but I really love the XM version, don't think this will be better personally but let's see.

Last edited:
Feel like most of these companies are a miss when it comes to people trying to get Hamill's Luke look down.

This is easy for me, nail that head sculpt and I'm in, make it look like Mythos Anakin and I will be out.

Back