1/6 Sideshow Mythos Obi Wan 1/6 Desert Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found out about this figure, I'm loving it, definitely hope preorders are still available next month. ( Paying off my SS RotJ Luke & Deluxe Emperor preorders this month.)

I doubt he'll sell out on SS. But if you're worried about it, he's still available on BBTS for pre-order with no NRD.

I just found out about this figure, I'm loving it, definitely hope preorders are still available next month. ( Paying off my SS RotJ Luke & Deluxe Emperor preorders this month.)

Ha never mind past me, I preordered him today, not risking losing the chance to get him. I can't believe how many awesome accessories he comes with. His Clone Wars armor, big ol' backpack, a rifle, his saber etc. What a great deal.

I LOVE the way his outfit looks too, so great.

I think it’s his if he wants it, and he’s been saying for a while now that he does. He was the best thing about the prequels IMO, I’d like to see him back in the role.

Ewan was great as Obi-Wan, but so was Ian as Palpatine man! Except for some hammy faces he was making in Episode III.

Ha never mind past me, I preordered him today, not risking losing the chance to get him. I can't believe how many awesome accessories he comes with. His Clone Wars armor, big ol' backpack, a rifle, his saber etc. What a great deal.

I LOVE the way his outfit looks too, so great.

Nice man! Yeah, he comes with a good amount of stuff. I'm looking forward to posing this guy

Aw, **** - true. Didn't think about that. Hmmm, maybe i'll have to look into the cathode sabers or something. I've been interested in the soap box (I think that's the name?). Being able to turn on/off everyone's electronics with one button seems awesome.

If you figure out how to do it, could you make a tutorial for fellow collectors who wanna do the same?

Nice man! Yeah, he comes with a good amount of stuff. I'm looking forward to posing this guy

Me too, I'm probably gonna have him locking sabers with my custom Hot Toys ANH Vader, don't care if it's not screen accurate. But once I get my Return of the Jedi Luke & Deluxe Emperor I'll have Luke locking sabers with Vader in front of the Emperor on his throne, then I'll pose this Ben figure solo with his backpack on.

This is pretty amazing looking, but I'm hesitant on it knowing we'll probably get a similar design with the Kenobi spinoff in a few years, with McGregor's likeness fingers crossed.

I love that this has Qui-Gon and Anakin's sabers hanging from his belt, such an awesome touch.

Yes-we've got a way to go on the wait for this one.
Itching to get out west by the time it arrives...

He can figure prominently in another set of desert shots....HT ANH Kenobi was fun...here's another look at him out there...

HT-ANH-KENOBI-014.jpg

The mythos one will look real good - can't wait!

With the spin-offs on hold, I wonder if this will get more orders now that the Obi-Wan movie is much farther off (if it even happens).

Well, I’ll probably order this for sure now. I always wanted the statue but it’s way too pricey. I was thinking with a potential film coming we’d get another statue but that’s not happening any time soon if ever, so...

Well, I’ll probably order this for sure now. I always wanted the statue but it’s way too pricey. I was thinking with a potential film coming we’d get another statue but that’s not happening any time soon if ever, so...

Unfortunately, it looks like that film has been put on hold... indefinitely.

Looks like this will be the only one of it's kind for quite a while.

That's drag about the film. I've been enjoying the "Story" movies much more than the saga.

But...it makes this figure even more unique,,,can't wait!

Unfortunately, it looks like that film has been put on hold... indefinitely.

Looks like this will be the only one of it's kind for quite a while.

Source? I didn’t realize it was ever even officially announced.

There's some chatter about it being made into a 1 season series on the streaming platform instead of a movie, but it may have just been one of the ideas they had. Either way, when the standalone's eventually come back - I can see Kenobi being one of the first, if not the first. They know it's money in the bank.

Overall, I see this as a good thing. Very happy about them slowing down and producing one movie at a time. It will be much better for the franchise, I think.

There's some chatter about it being made into a 1 season series on the streaming platform instead of a movie, but it may have just been one of the ideas they had. Either way, when the standalone's eventually come back - I can see Kenobi being one of the first, if not the first. They know it's money in the bank.

Overall, I see this as a good thing. Very happy about them slowing down and producing one movie at a time. It will be much better for the franchise, I think.

I agree. I actually think that a one season show would be great, they could even re-do the Rebels episode with Maul and Obi-Wan. If not I have no doubt they’ll make it down the line somewhere.

Yeah as much as Disney is probably overreacting here due to the failure of Solo, in the end I think it's better for the franchise that they space everything out more so each movie can feel like a real event again. And if they're going to make a standalone film, they need to make sure it's one like Kenobi that fans really want to see.

Back