Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Thankfully I got catwoman. Now I got all 3 sirens. Was afraid I wouldn't make it and have an incomplete collection of the sirens.

Why stress? If you had missed out ordering it from SS you could have gotten it still...

For a 500% markup :lol

Which reference is that? I didn't like the style much if it's the one SSC already shown.

You know what, I may have seen a small resolution of it and the silhouette looked awesome... :lol

Looking at it closer now, that level of awesomeness dropped... haha, much better ones out there but it's still not that bad I think. Is it ArtGerm? It'd be cool to have the statues and the reference art that inspired them.

300115-wonder-woman-014jpg-0d2578.jpg

Grats Doc all of you that scored. Getting ruthless over here.

You know what, I may have seen a small resolution of it and the silhouette looked awesome... :lol

Looking at it closer now, that level of awesomeness dropped... haha, much better ones out there but it's still not that bad I think. Is it ArtGerm?

300115-wonder-woman-014jpg-0d2578.jpg
Definitely not Artgerm.

Whew! Got Catwoman so my Siren collection is finally complete! :yess:

I decided at the last minute to order Death to go with my Kier and Gethsemoni prints. I think his print looks very well done too.

I'm holding out for a more iconic "old school" Hulk print. Maybe a Gray Hulk based on the PF would be nice.

Ugh! My adrenaline was going crazy. I hope the next wave has nothing I particularly like. I could use a break from these bloodbaths! :panic:

Cool man, congrats! Fingers crossed they pack these things well. :pray:
My Kier came in and she was in mint condition. Shouldn't have to worry bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

What do you guys think the next 3 will be?

From CotD I don't have a clue. From DC I think we're going to get Bats or Supes to break up the T&A since they just dropped the Sirens one after another. And from Marvel I'm hoping for Ms. Marvel. Forget everything else right now, I just want Ms. Marvel.

I don't see why not. They've got quite a few to choose from. I'm hoping the next DC one is Superman.

Are they gonna do another CoTD print?
Seems like it's a sure bet to me. So many members of the Court they haven't done yet. Man, talk about a display if you nab all the members and their respective prints.

Back