Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

one word on how fast the sale went --- WOW

And it begins. Three listings on Ebay already. One starting @ $80, one starting @ $150 and one selling for $1,000 w/ buy it now.

:panic:

My Kier came in and she was in mint condition. Shouldn't have to worry bro

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanks for the relief, buddy! Was your Kier framed?

That Hulk print comes off a little bit like a sexy firefighter dude calendar. :lol

Poor Hulk..... the prints not great looking though is it?

Not too me. The background is a blob of blandness and the Axe, pillar and stone all blend together. Just seems uninspired all-around. I don't care for the tiara either.

Not too me. The background is a blob of blandness and the Axe, pillar and stone all blend together. Just seems uninspired all-around. I don't care for the tiara either.

Yeah, I would have much preferred if they went with a classic look for him.

Hulks left arm looks too short, based off the armor he is wearing.

Spotted a framed Death print for 1k too so far. Same seller as the Catwoman for 1k. :cuckoo:

Reminds me of the good ol' days of POing a collectible! :lol :lol :lol

I don't think my heart could take the "good ol' days". I've been through all of these art print PO's so far and I was still a nervous wreck today! :lol

Back then, Sideshow didn't have the servers like they do now

Wow, the old days really do sound scary.

I have to say their servers have been rock solid through all of these PO's so far. The order pages and framed/unframed options were a little behind schedule today (at least for me), but it has been smooth overall. :)

Wow, the old days really do sound scary.

I have to say their servers have been rock solid through all of these PO's so far. The order pages and framed/unframed options were a little behind schedule today (at least for me), but it has been smooth overall. :)

You'd just see a white screen for minutes at a time and wouldn't know if it went through until you got an order confirmation email

Sounds like XM now. But I got my Phoenix.

Hoping they get to Wonder Woman and Superman framed sooner than later. I don't remember the Batman PF having official art...

Back