Sideshow Premium Art Prints Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Announcing new Premium Art Prints collection

Funny, it was showing February 2015 a little earlier, but now it certainly says January 2015.

She looks awesome! I still haven't taken mine out of the tube. Got the notice for Psylocke on the 12th though--Harley can't be far behind!

She looks awesome! I still haven't taken mine out of the tube. Got the notice for Psylocke on the 12th though--Harley can't be far behind!

Thanks, Zod!

(Ugh, I accidentally deleted my original post trying to fix something.) :slap

Received my Gethsemoni print today (#84 of 200). She's gorgeous. :love

I already have her in my portfolio with Kier and Ivy. Sideshow also had a Court of the Dead sticker on one of the tube's caps this time (cool little touch). Sorry for the pic quality.

Just got my processing notice for Psylocke too. :yess:

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

I wrote what was in it on the side so I know which is which
I actually went through over 20 tubes the week before Christmas and didn't he same lol.

@Zod. I need to buy one of those portfolios too. Maybe I should hit up Michaels :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I spent 2 days going through tubes and putting them in portfolios. I probably have 2 boxes of empty tubes now that I need to double-check to make sure they're empty because it was a mess getting it done.

notice for Psylocke eh? good..... good

I'm waiting on Harley but I wouldnt mind if it got pushed to February or end of January
:monkey3
I'm trying to save for a new processor

I spent 2 days going through tubes and putting them in portfolios. I probably have 2 boxes of empty tubes now that I need to double-check to make sure they're empty because it was a mess getting it done.
Wtf? What do you have like 250 prints? Lol mine took like half an hour or so lol

Wtf? What do you have like 250 prints? Lol mine took like half an hour or so lol

I've got a ton. Plus, I hadn't gone through them in forever. I had tubes stacking up all over the place. I'm out of wall space though so I had to get portfolios for everything. I can't stand to have them rolled up and unseen. They may not be hanging but at least I can look at them or show them off easily now.

Another favor :lol

What are the dimensions of the actual box of the framed? Trying to send Catwoman to my brothers and my UPS tends to become *******s about quotes.

No notice for Harley yet but her status changed to "Shipping Soon" along with Psylocke. Hopefully not too much longer.

Back