Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

Sooooo yeah, Psylocke is cool.

I don't like the EX head. The problem with it is they made it too sterotypical Asian with high cheek bones & slanted eyes. They should have left it the way it was. The reg head looks good though.

I don't get that because the regular head has the same Asian look to it.

I don't get that because the regular head has the same Asian look to it.

The reg is covered by hair. It doesn't look like it has "high cheek" bones. I really widh they could have based the EX head in more of Jim Lee's drawing.

in the 5th picture the straight on look the nose is bothering me for some reason. At least the overall paint app on the face appears to be better than Rogue.

I requested early shipment this morning and Psylocke shipped today. I'll have her by Friday soooooooo pics galore!

I requested early shipment last night and still haven't been charged or had it shipped. :(

The reg is covered by hair. It doesn't look like it has "high cheek" bones. I really widh they could have based the EX head in more of Jim Lee's drawing.

Oh gotcha. Is yours arriving tomorrow?

I totally forgot to email and get this early!

VS its up to you to show us buddy!!

Ok, sounds good! I'm excited to see more pics. I won't get her now till the middle of next week.

I hated the EX head but now after I saw the in hand pics from Big Silva, I actually kind of like it and I think I like it better than the regular head. I have to wait for normal processing on the 19th since I will be out of town starting this Friday, I hate waiting :gah:

I hated the EX head but now after I saw the in hand pics from Big Silva, I actually kind of like it and I think I like it better than the regular head. I have to wait for normal processing on the 19th since I will be out of town starting this Friday, I hate waiting :gah:

:slap Gawd, I just went back a few pages to see Big Silva's pictures. She's still ugly as hell. :rotfl Oh well, no true loss in the end. At least I get the option to flip this.

It's alright I guess. Still not that thrilled about this piece as I was on the reveal in the beginning.

I wish she was prettier and looked more like Jim Lee's art. I loved the way he drew her.

Oh well, pass from me now. Hopefully one day someone will get it right.

They had her right the first time :(

I didn't even know they was already shipping. Never got my notice for my ex I order back in the fall

Last edited:

They had her right the first time :(

I don't know what prompted them to change it.
I know quite alot of people here are ecstatic with the changes but hear me out for sec...

When something comes up for preorder, we as customers make our decision based on that initial offer. That's why I'm a bit baffled on Sideshow's decision for such a drastic change. I'd understand if it was some minor tweaks like the paint color or a small adjustment to her hair or pose. I know some will say "If you don't like it, cancel it!", yes I know I have that option but at the same time I don't want a hole in my collection.
Rant over. :monkey1

I think Kotobukiya had it right but the actual statue they released wasn't as good as the first sculpts by Erick..

img8355.jpg

img9422c.jpg

I know quite alot of people here are ecstatic with the changes but hear me out for sec...

When something comes up for preorder, we as customers make our decision based on that initial offer. That's why I'm a bit baffled on Sideshow's decision for such a drastic change. I'd understand if it was some minor tweaks like the paint color or a small adjustment to her hair or pose. I know some will say "If you don't like it, cancel it!", yes I know I have that option but at the same time I don't want a hole in my collection.

well, a lot of people did make a stink about the heads when this first came up for preorder. that was one of the reasons i didnt order the EX straight off the bat. I really didnt like the old EX head. the regular was nice but i thought the psylocke comi face was much better. now that they made the regular head look more like that one, i am much happier and thus ecstatic my WL converted. As for the EX head, i prefer the new one over the old one...is it a bit over the top in terms of the "asian" look? perhaps but i still prefer it over the old one. in this case, i am glad sideshow changed the head sculpts. now i just hope they don't screw up the paintjobs!

I think the reg head change was a good choice however they should have left the ex unchanged.

Back