Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Order now, link to buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

I'm going to display mine next to Rogue. Right now I have Rogue and Black Cat together, but that will soon change.

i have rogue next to gambit so psylocke will go next to cyclops for the time being...but i will prob pair her with colossus when he comes in!!!! :yess::yess:

I wonder what it would take to make a custom base that could hold all 4. gambit, rogue, colosuss and psylocke? I was thinking something like all 4 circles overlapping with rogue in the front, colossus in the back and gambit and psylocke flanking the two. sort of like the image in the colossus gallery.

from another forum

Just got her this morning and wanted to share a few pics with you guys and Video to Follow.

22067366.jpg

384f1b91.jpg

07665329.jpg

bdc30dbb.jpg

9f8e2c09.jpg

cdb05217.jpg

1352e29b.jpg

I didn't like the resculpted Ex head when SS revealed it, but it looks a lot better in these pics and is probably how I will display her. Mine arrives on Monday!

Waiting for the 19th regular ship day, but the pics confirm it, my display will be Reg head even though I'm getting the EX, and both swords.

Every peice will have some degree of flaw, no matter how minor, and I can definitely see them here (particularly on the Reg head cheek), but overall I think this looks good. I can't wait to get her and display her with her team mates.

I called Sideshow and paid mine off today, so she'll ship today or tomorrow and be here the middle of next week! I think she looks great and I definitely prefer the EX head with the swords, although I don't mind the psychic knife as much as I thought I would.

I didn't like the resculpted Ex head when SS revealed it, but it looks a lot better in these pics and is probably how I will display her. Mine arrives on Monday!

I never disliked it enough for it to be a big deal to me although I preferred the orignal EX head. Now that I look at it again the EX still looks weird to me from the front, but from the side it looks fine enough. I'll probably use that head depending on the angle I display her.

the EX head is pure win

Agreed! I love the EX head, and even though it's more Asian than the original EX head, I still totally see Jim Lee in it.

Bad ass pics bro!! Congrats. Ex looks awesome in person! Cant wait to get mine. Thanks for sharing

Nice to see some in hand pics. The paint apps on the heads look really good. Based on these pics, I am liking the EX head more the the Reg. I also like the double katanas more than the psychic knife. We'll see if that changes at all once she arrives next week.

Last edited:

GOOD thing i did not canceled mine. LOOK awesome :yess: now i need Colossus and Storm PF:)

Lame I can't see the pics at work. I had to use the App. Those look good. The heads aren't as bad as I thought. I would would rather have the originals but these look ok.

I requested early shipment this morning and Psylocke shipped today. I'll have her by Friday soooooooo pics galore!

I don't like the EX head. The problem with it is they made it too sterotypical Asian with high cheek bones & slanted eyes. They should have left it the way it was. The reg head looks good though.

Back