Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but there's another $25 to $30 for customs Mr. Krabs. :pfft:
Now you made me look uncool in front of the new kids. :monkey2
[ ]

yeah but that's mostly taxes, so if we did purchase locally we'd have to pay that anyways, so we canadians WIN again with the lowest shipping rates in the WORLD:lecture

11? Mine gets charged on the 5th.

Your pre-order of the Rhino Comiquette - EXCLUSIVE (2001901) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 22 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Tuesday, March 12, 2013. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Was there another e-mail from Sideshow? :dunno

Just curious how do you sell your unwanted statues? Do you sell them locally?

If I had to pay shipping and customs like you do, I know I would take a loss probably for every single statue that I have to sell :D

nope till date i sold only one statue that is Hulk Comiquette n its at profitable margin ...... but i agree its hard to sell some of the statue at exact rate which they cost me ..... i m now only looking for fav characters, best ones n bigger scale so i dont need to sell them ......

So no half scale statues for you Dhaval! :lecture A Darth Maul LSF would work out as $1999 + $400 shipping + $1,000,000.00 customs = :banghead

i have ordered Wolf LSF from Retailer named Secret Compass so its my 1st Legendary scale statue 1/2 1/3 whatever.... i m waiting for reviews on it...... its allready too much expensive n 1:2 scale should be around 1000$-1200$ from what i m seeing how Neytiri n Darth came out they dont deserve price of 2000$ ......n for international it will be like 2000$+ 200$+ shipping + 25% customs of total cost including shipping :(

i have ordered Wolf LSF from Retailer named Secret Compass so its my 1st Legendary scale statue 1/2 1/3 whatever.... i m waiting for reviews on it...... its allready too much expensive n 1:2 scale should be around 1000$-1200$ from what i m seeing how Neytiri n Darth came out they dont deserve price of 2000$ ......n for international it will be like 2000$+ 200$+ shipping + 25% customs of total cost including shipping :(

:monkey2 wow, I'm glad you have money my good friend. Thank goodness. Now enjoy them, at least you have fun collecting them so to us it's worth it. :wink1:

:monkey2 wow, I'm glad you have money my good friend. Thank goodness. Now enjoy them, at least you have fun collecting them so to us it's worth it. :wink1:

money is ok but space is real headache ..... i will no longer collecting ok statues only awesome statues so i dont want to bother abt selling them

Why no production pics of finished statues ready to ship? SS better have not screwed this up. Just have a sick feeling with the lack of follow-up for this beast. Like nothing, since it first went up for sale??? Very strange.

Why no production pics of finished statues ready to ship? SS better have not screwed this up. Just have a sick feeling with the lack of follow-up for this beast. Like nothing, since it first went up for sale??? Very strange.

Yeah, I really can't believe there aren't any pictures of this anywhere.

Knowing Sideshow's recent track record, it concerns me as well.

ME TOO!!!! I've been saying this for a while as well, I can't remember another statue having this much anticipation with nothing since the P.O.! No leaks, no presence at SDCC... it's creazy:cuckoo:

I swear I keep thinking I'm dreaming the whole thing and there is no Rhino!:gah:

Back