Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

^^^ I did I did. I was going to use him as trade bait but I may have to rethink it. He may end up staying once I get him unboxed. :lol. The more I look at the photos the more BA I think he is. I really wanted a villan for Spidey but I also thought that if I get any future Juggernaut he could be a villan for my X-Men and Spidey since he made appearances in both if I am not mistaken. So I just confuse myself more and more each day.:gah:

You didn't get any of the previous spidey villains ?
E9444527-EF61-473B-A341-A36C39145D07-3857-000000B1EEAACE39.jpg

Last edited:

^^^ I did I did. I was going to use him as trade bait but I may have to rethink it. He may end up staying once I get him unboxed. :lol. The more I look at the photos the more BA I think he is. I really wanted a villan for Spidey but I also thought that if I get any future Juggernaut he could be a villan for my X-Men and Spidey since he made appearances in both if I am not mistaken. So I just confuse myself more and more each day.:gah:

Keep it! It's just too bad *** to let go. I've been waiting on Rhino, Juggs, Shocker and MODOK to complete my lineup. Probably won't get the last two though.

EDIT: You can't say *** now? :lol

^^^ nah brother... got into the game kinda late. Soooooo sad I know. I don't even have a Spidey yet but I will. My biggest problem is space. I am trying to get the IMPORTANT ones TO ME emphasis on to me without having a collection that is just TOO MUCH. I know how could I say that but really I am just trying to achieve a bad *** conservative collection of about 10-20 statues. My all time Favs.

Last edited:

Also, the EX on this piece combined with the sculpt is just out of this world. Really... only the EX will do.

^^^ nah brother... got into the game kinda late. Soooooo sad I know. I don't even have a Spidey yet but I will. My biggest problem is space. I am trying to get the IMPORTANT ones TO ME emphasis on to me without having a collection that is just TOO MUCH. I know how could I say that but really I am just trying to achieve a bad *** conservative collection of about 10-20 statues. My all time Favs.

Ahh gotcha. Rhino is important to me so he's a keeper.

He's actually slightly larger than 1/4 scale. The Spidey Com is huge. Not to mention, it looks incredible to boot.

Wow the reason why I didn't want him because all this time I thought he was 1/5. Ah now I might have to get this since it's 1/4. I will wait to hear if we get a new spidey PF soon. Otherwise I will need this. :gah: still shocked at the size of this thing. I was hoping it was 1/5 so I won't have to back track this. Lol

Less is more dont need a whole bunch just what's important to you

Wow the reason why I didn't want him because all this time I thought he was 1/5. Ah now I might have to get this since it's 1/4. I will wait to hear if we get a new spidey PF soon. Otherwise I will need this. :gah: still shocked at the size of this thing. I was hoping it was 1/5 so I won't have to back track this. Lol

What made you think he was 1/5?

Comicbookguy doesn't actually read anything but looks at pictures. :monkey3 If he actually read the SSC product summary page, he would know Rhino is 1:4 scale and not 1:5 :monkey1 :lol

Gotta love him:thud:

Nothing Can Stop the Juggernaut!

I'm more surprised Comicbookguy knows who Rhino is .

:rotfl:rotfl

^^^ He was in both right? Or am I losing my marbles?

^^^ He was in both right? Or am I losing my marbles?

He was certainly in Spidey. i don't read Wolverine but from what I've seen he's his main bad guy no?

Yeah. He was. Ah... the power of Google

any news on Juggernaut PF:impatient:

Back