Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

I just wonder if its possible to know that little?:lol

Sorry I really didn't know otherwise I wouldnt ask this. It's not even a funny question which turn out funny. If that makes any sense? :lol

Sorry I really didn't know otherwise I wouldnt ask this. It's not even a funny question which turn out funny. If that makes any sense? :lol

You can look a lot of that stuff up CBG on the SS website my man.

Wish they hadn't push this to Feb I really wanted Rhino sooner but hoping they don't push it further , Feb should be an interesting month.. poison ivy(already pushed back once), storm (already pushed back once)and Rhino(already pushed back once)?

Wish they hadn't push this to Feb I really wanted Rhino sooner but hoping they don't push it further , Feb should be an interesting month.. poison ivy(already pushed back once), storm (already pushed back once)and Rhino(already pushed back once)?

Wow. Crowded month for you TC. :gah:

Although.... now that I think about it that is gonna be a sweet month too. So much goodness to open all at once. :hi5:

Of course he is. Stand up guy. I just laugh because alot of the questions he asks are googlable or SSCable.:lol

:lol

Although.... now that I think about it that is gonna be a sweet month too. So much goodness to open all at once. :hi5:

I take it you ordered the exclusive?

^^^ I did I did. I was going to use him as trade bait but I may have to rethink it. He may end up staying once I get him unboxed. :lol. The more I look at the photos the more BA I think he is. I really wanted a villan for Spidey but I also thought that if I get any future Juggernaut he could be a villan for my X-Men and Spidey since he made appearances in both if I am not mistaken. So I just confuse myself more and more each day.:gah:

Back