Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

From January to March ? :cuckoo:

Yes... get frustrated people.... drop your preorders so my waitlist converts.

Dunno....that's tax return season. Waitlists might not convert

Maybe... maybe the droids and dark rider of mordor will be too much for some. Either way I won't loose sleep over it. The reg is awesome too. The heads aren't tgat different.

It's because of Chinese New Years. The country shuts down for almost a month. I think this year's new year is Feb 10th, so for two weeks before and after that date, everyone goes home. I bet almost everything that was scheduled in Dec 2012 - Feb 2013 will be delayed until March.

Kind of bummed out that I missed this. After getting Skarr and Colossus I kind of have a thing for giant statues.

Almost makes me want to get Galactus but that open ES allows me to pick it up when ever.

i can live with that delay as i have too much other stuff getting released in january and february

delays r worst not better for us ...... i prefer payments on time n i always prepared for payment on given schdule, but when delay occurs its frustruating. if i dont want anything to get in particular month just because of delays i have to spend money in that month.
If SS declare product arrival date exact including possible delays like Rhino Preorders on Aug 2012 Est Arrival May/June2012 that will be better even if product arrives early thats customers call whether to get it or not before given date. but after showing specific month of arrival changing it again & again is ridiculous.....

delays r worst not better for us ...... i prefer payments on time n i always prepared for payment on given schdule, but when delay occurs its frustruating. if i dont want anything to get in particular month just because of delays i have to spend money in that month.
If SS declare product arrival date exact including possible delays like Rhino Preorders on Aug 2012 Est Arrival May/June2012 that will be better even if product arrives early thats customers call whether to get it or not before given date. but after showing specific month of arrival changing it again & again is ridiculous.....

:gah::gah: it's been that way for as long as I can remember, and to keep nagging about it won't change it. either accept it or get out of the hobby.:lecture

I don't believe Art should be rushed. Delays are preferably to rushed releases with QC issues.

I am hoping they have the EXs close to complete so they can send them out before the Chinese New Year. :pray:

The subject for this thread blows my mind all the time.

When I read "On Sale" I think 25% rebates on this statue or something to that effect.

For Sale or For Pre-order would be less cruel.

Back