Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is like abo pf,great sculpt,amazing beast,great piece at all,but you have to be a huge fan of rhino comic if you are going to spend 400$ on it

apart from that I still think that the head isnt 1/4 perfect

His head is simpky not in proportion to the rest of his body which is intentional. Iit is still 1/4

His head is simpky not in proportion to the rest of his body which is intentional. Iit is still 1/4

maybe,but im not much fan but of that intention

anyway the entire piece looks great,I'm only a little fussy with scales

Sideshow%20Full%20Size%20Comiquette%20-%20Rhino%200016.jpg

this piece looks more 1/5 than 1/4

Yes I think the same.

Classic Ultron is 1/5 scale. Almost anything in 1/4 scale would be billed as a Premium Format Figure (Rhino is to be the last 1/4 Comiquette given such a name...all others moving forward should be under the Premium Format Figure name). Now, that doesn't mean there aren't exceptions in the future of course where something 1/4 scale is actually NOT called a Premium Format Figure.

-SideshowAlex

1/4 Scale ...GOT IT, GOOD !!

ah so much on order don't know that i will be able to keep my rhino ex which would be a shame since it looks like an awesome piece maybe once i get it in hand it will look so good that i have to keep it.

ah so much on order don't know that i will be able to keep my rhino ex which would be a shame since it looks like an awesome piece maybe once i get it in hand it will look so good that i have to keep it.

Keep him to go next to hulk comiquette! Wow will be nice to display both head to head. Only because I have no spidey.........

Back