Sideshow: Riddler Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The white eyes on this are a huge miss. If the mask didn't expose all the skin around his eyes I might be more forgiving but as it is it makes no sense and just looks unfinished.

Fully agree, white eyes + the creepy pallid and scarred face just looks wrong, not very Riddler-like.
Honestly, Riddler is usually one of Batman's less freakish looking villains, hell I would even say his best portrayals even have him as fairly handsome, a bit of a dandy, vain in his appearance, the Capullo portrayal of him in particular is a great look.
This - much like the Penguin statue its posed next to here - is in the realm of trying too hard to look villainous and threatening.

Also the base could do with more puzzles, monitors and gadgets, and a lot more green - the set dressing isn't really Riddler-coded, it’s more Joker in the rigged explosives motif.
These are my thoughts as well and just couldn’t put them into words 👏🏼

Definitely agree that the base says Joker more than it does Riddler

White eyes, pale white skin, scarred face, dirty torn up clothes.....this looks like a Walking Dead version of the Riddler.

Back