Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

He's expensive but looks so nice. :D

Wait a few months and watch the price!I'm on the wait list myself for both a regular or a exclusive lady at sideshow told me they have been converting some but either way they will message me if it converts or message me if they have stopped converting hoepfully it converts:pray:

I'm putting in a waitlist now...

Silly, I know. :lol

Regular and the Exclusive.:lecture
Chances of either one converting: nil.

cebollita_animated_onion-21.gif

Cornerstorecomics still has a reg Spidey. From what I saw condition aint to bad :dunno It's not on their website you must call them to see if it's still available.

I have one in box but I wanna trade for War Machine.........

Anyone interested??? :)

Cornerstorecomics still has a reg Spidey. From what I saw condition aint to bad :dunno It's not on their website you must call them to see if it's still available.

I saw this in their store last week....it looks pretty good, just not the exclusive though.... if i didnt have one on flex pay w/ sideshow i woulda picked it up.

I have one in box but I wanna trade for War Machine.........

Anyone interested??? :)

Well, I could sell but I'm trying to give someone an opportunity to trade....but if there is no trade, then i might sell it....

Exclsive or reg? Let me know if your willing to sell

I only put myself on the regular waitlist. Don't like the print anyway. Is there anything else with the exclusive? Don't think so. If it converts, great, if not, okay.

I only put myself on the regular waitlist. Don't like the print anyway. Is there anything else with the exclusive? Don't think so. If it converts, great, if not, okay.

With this post it seems like you are already well equipped for the disappointment you will get from Sideshow when your WL doesn't convert...:peace

I'm just saying...:monkey1

I have active waitlists in my account which have existed for years, so yeah. I don't really need to be spending the scratch on this but it looks amazing (fittingly) so if he converts, cool. I'm not one to pay aftermarket very often.

I have active waitlists in my account which have existed for years, so yeah. I don't really need to be spending the scratch on this but it looks amazing (fittingly) so if he converts, cool. I'm not one to pay aftermarket very often.

It's all good, we all have different ways in which we build our collection.

Back