Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Am I the only one have been inspect and received an orange note about the package has been opened and inspect before ship to me?

I got one and still got a messed up base.

I wonder if part of it has to do with how many replacements have been issued?

Although, this is Spiderman and a FANTASTIC statue that has been very well received, sloppy paint lines aside.

It very well could be that.

Am I the only one have been inspect and received an orange note about the package has been opened and inspect before ship to me?

I asked for mine to be inspected. No orange note :dunno but I did get a good one :yess:

Seeing that it's a tad hard to find this piece at the moment, I'd say yes but that up to you. You MIGHT one that is a bit cheaper but are you willing to risk it?

Your call man.

Just got this piece in this morning!! snagged an EX last week on ebay for $485. This thing is massive! I heard it was big, but honestly never expected it to be this huge. Also the paint job looks good to which I was really worried about

That's what she said...:lol:lol

It almost cost $400 to get shipped from Sideshow to me. I would say that anything less than $500 is a fair after-market price (particularly if it has been inspected and is a keeper). I wouldn't expect to get it for much less than that.

interesting...
Welcome :lol

Well,my wl converted a few days ago.
Number 38 exclusive arrived.the paint job is excellent!!but guess!!
If I attach the magnet to the wall,I cannot attach the footpeg to the base and vice versa.I asked for a replacement but nothing yer!!!

If I attach the magnet to the wall,I cannot attach the footpeg to the base and vice versa.I asked for a replacement but nothing yer!!!

Hey ecekat when did you go on the waitlist and when did it convert?

Ecekat, I don't think you need a replacement. Try putting the footpeg and the wall magnet in at the same time and you should be all set. Good luck.

Did you try putting them in at the same time?

How is that possible???if I put the footpeg then the magnet is not at the hall but lower!

How is that possible???if I put the footpeg then the magnet is not at the hall but lower!

The piece is designed that they both have to go in just right, I think it's to insure that if the magnet fails the statue will still not fall off.

Back