Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

What? The Hulk? I didn't look too closely, but I think it was retail. So it was either $349.99 or $399.99, something like that.

I'm trying to work out a sneaky behind the scenes deal with a dealer I work with sometimes for the Spidey. Going to have to wait until Monday to find out for sure though...

:panic:

What? The Hulk? I didn't look too closely, but I think it was retail. So it was either $349.99 or $399.99, something like that.

I'm trying to work out a sneaky behind the scenes deal with a dealer I work with sometimes for the Spidey. Going to have to wait until Monday to find out for sure though...

:panic:

hahah niceeee! hopefully u get it i need to find one to i cant seem to wait!!!

Yeah, I'm feeling the total collector mentality of must have it now, right now.

found this at my LCS.. its priced a bit higher than Sideshow's.

$375 USD is what it comes to after importing and shipping. LCS is selling for $434 Canadian. Seems like an ok deal...

Already have mine. The one at the LCS is not the Exclusive though.

$375 USD is what it comes to after importing and shipping. LCS is selling for $434 Canadian. Seems like an ok deal...

was it in perfect condition ? thats what everyone is looking for.

Does the one in calgary ship within canada?

Finally got final confirmation from my dealer that I won't be getting one by that avenue. Oh well, it was definitely worth a try. Now I will just remain on the waitlist, even though there is probably little hope of it ever converting. I'm not going to pay the high aftermarket prices these are garnering now, and I do suppose they will probably only go up. Not a Marvel collector, but this piece just sings. Wish I didn't neglect the preorder, but really, I guess its the in-hand pics that are grabbing me.

Oh well... :(

Okay, now I've totally lost my mind. I went ahead and put a waitlist in for the exclusive, to be backup and just in case to the previous waitlist I already put in for the regular.

People in Hell want ice water, right? :lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dddAi8FF3F4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:slap

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GiCznGaex2c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xI39jU24InY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finally got final confirmation from my dealer that I won't be getting one by that avenue. Oh well, it was definitely worth a try. Now I will just remain on the waitlist, even though there is probably little hope of it ever converting. I'm not going to pay the high aftermarket prices these are garnering now, and I do suppose they will probably only go up. Not a Marvel collector, but this piece just sings. Wish I didn't neglect the preorder, but really, I guess its the in-hand pics that are grabbing me.

Oh well... :(

Mavel collector or not, you have seriously FAILED your collection by not having one of these within your collection...:gah:

One more time for the road and what you are missing, by not paying the little extra to aquire him. Better now than in 6 mos. where as the prices are going to be that much higher.

P.S.

Rethink your position on aftermarket prices it's worth every penny.

See...:wink1:

Get in where you fit in before it's really to late $$$$!!!

Huh..I feel odd about this statue. At first I was scouring for one and finally found one on Disney Store. But I just couldnt pull the trigger for some reason. And now looking at it, though its probably one of the greatest spiderman sculpts, I don't think i actually need it for my collection. I think I just bought into the hype and when it came down to it, didn't actually want it for myself. Grats to those that got it. Definitely a future grail.

Back