Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Oh, the humanity. Is there no hope for my poor lost soul?

I know I don't need this, so I guess I will just linger on the waitlists for eternity. I simply cannot justify $500-$600 for this piece.

Oh, the humanity. Is there no hope for my poor lost soul?

I know I don't need this, so I guess I will just linger on the waitlists for eternity. I simply cannot justify $500-$600 for this piece.

Would $800-$900 down the line be more justifiable though?

Nope, total pass at that point.

Lol. Well there is always that chance that one of the boardies will sell this piece at the "commerce" section eventually. One can only hope.

Either way, good luck.

Thanks. I'm just going to keep my eyes peeled and hope. Open a saved search in eBay, beg here and in my WTB thread, etc. I can't believe there are, what, 1250+650, so 1900 of these and they are nowhere to be found already. Well except one place.

Hey Fury, sorry to hear your luck with the piece. You're familiar with the nature of this hobby/addiction :) I found it hard to justify paying $360+ when I ordered this from SS, but after seeing it in person I knew I had to get it and that it would stand the test of time for me. My only advice is to keep hounding he boards here, or just spend a little extra $$ to pick one up... I'm not sure about the WL converting for you, but it can't hurt to stay on it. If anything, try getting one of the "cheaper" ones around and if your WL converts just sell your extra piece..... :dunno

Sucks to see a piece you're on the fence about just keep climbing in price.... All I have to say is I'm glad I picked up the Venom comiquette without hesitation from SS. I'm shocked as to how much they're selling for now! :horror

Thanks. This is not a must have piece for me, it just looks so amazing that I would like to add it to my small collection. It would be my sole Marvel piece if I ever do score one.

Actually, I must really like it because I went by the mall this morning to see if the Disney Store had any or any info on them.

:lol :panic:

Thanks. This is not a must have piece for me, it just looks so amazing that I would like to add it to my small collection. It would be my sole Marvel piece if I ever do score one.

Actually, I must really like it because I went by the mall this morning to see if the Disney Store had any or any info on them.

:lol :panic:

Yeah, you've got a bad case of Spidey fever. :lol

Yeah, you've got a bad case of Spidey fever. :lol

Yeah he's been bitten and now he's in some one back pocket when he finally decides to make the purchase, because we all know at some point in time he's going to give in to the addiction.

Not for more than maybe $450ish... :lecture

But I am on the hunt and on the prowl. :lol

Your better getting it sooner than later. Buy one already! :lol

U better..... this is skyrocket, I just sold mine on the FS section for $400, I needed monies badly.

image.php

Back