Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

image.php

I sold all my Hot Toys Iron Man Figures just to have money for Spider Man, Thanos and Iron Man WM Comiquette Do you think i did a right thing? i hate to part with this Figures :monkey2 I need IM WM to go with Iron Man VI Comiquette and i need to Spider Man To complete the trio :dunno so i think you can't have everything :monkey2

I sold all my Hot Toys Iron Man Figures just to have money for Spider Man, Thanos and Iron Man WM Comiquette Do you think i did a right thing? i hate to part with this Figures :monkey2 I need IM WM to go with Iron Man VI Comiquette and i need to Spider Man To complete the trio :dunno so i think you can't have everything :monkey2

I did something similar and haven't regretted it. I sold 80% of my HT predators (avp ones n the p2 preds) to fund my 1:4 SS pred.

However, be forewarned, once you start 1:4, you'll run out of space real fast :lol

I used to have practically all the hot toy preds. I sold all of them and moved onto statues. Don't regret it at all :D . You can't have everything! Unless you are loaded

I used to have practically all the hot toy preds. I sold all of them and moved onto statues. Don't regret it at all :D . You can't have everything! Unless you are loaded

well, that and having a ton of space :lol

Or <--- .

Hrm. . .I forgot that I put a waitlist order in for the regular version, and it's scheduled to convert in two days! What to do, what to do. . .

Y'know, it would be a guaranteed $150+ profit I would make just by letting my waitlist convert and then putting it on eBay with a 99 cent starting bid :lol

Stupid how fast the value of this thing has risen.

Was wondering when you were gonna show up :lol

Been working and my 3G was not so hot tonight on the Strip tonight...

:D

Y'know, it would be a guaranteed $150+ profit I would make just by letting my waitlist convert and then putting it on eBay with a 99 cent starting bid :lol

This will only work if you receive a Spidey with no paint issues. Otherwise you tie up your funds until you either get a refund or have a replacement sent to you. It's sad that anybody ordering this piece has to worry about QC.

Back