Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
got him in hand already. doorbell rang right after i pre-ordered. talk about fast . thanks sideshow. body is great and he poses well. got him up on the shelf already.

:lol:lol:lol, NICE!!!

Yeah anyone able to tuck his shirt in, I'm having troubles...

I love SW and all but dont see how Lando sold out that fast and this didnt, the difference in the ES isnt that great. Is there a market for Joes in other parts of the world, could that be a contributing factor?

Wow....I was teaching all morning and completely forgot about the PPO, I'm really surprised that almost a half an hour into it they were still available.....I was expecting a WL. :confused:

it's also because Storm Shadow is white while Lando is black so Obama bough them all to give to people that don't have computers.

Wow....I was teaching all morning and completely forgot about the PPO, I'm really surprised that almost a half an hour into it they were still available.....I was expecting a WL. :confused:

Joes probably won't need to be streamlined anymore. Could be the price of SS as well, 120 bucks...yeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back