Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why was this PPO anyway when all the others were just ordered from the newsletter? were they afraid the newsletter page would crash?

Star Wars has a bigger fanbase and Lando's ES was 25% smaller.

My fear is that this line suffers the fate of so many others, I know we dont have any in hand yet, but they look like they will be great figures. If demand dwindles, where does that leave the line??

why was this PPO anyway when all the others were just ordered from the newsletter? were they afraid the newsletter page would crash?

Yup, in thinking SS would crash the site. Quite the opposite reaction. Makes me wonder with Scarface, they really need to take caution, since he's a very very minor character.

Newsletter is a neural-net processor--a learning computer, it can handle all pre-orders.

EDIT: Sold out!

yeah right. like that time they put up the Patient Zero PF and HT predator and i couldn't even get into the newsletter til the next morning?

HTML and Java Script on the outside, a synthetic code, weak and flesh like on the inside...

Newsletter is a neural-net processor--a learning computer, it can handle all pre-orders.

"The new & improved Streamline system goes on-line
August 4th, 2009. Human decisions are removed from
ordering on-line. The Sideshow Newsletter begins to
learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self-aware at
2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29th. In a panic,
they try to pull the plug."
:bborg

I almost forgot about today being the day to
order Stormie and logged on 15 minutes late
and still got an Exclusive in all his Nun-chuky goodness!
:banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back