Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Chaps! I'LL END YOU!!! :gah:

I am the No. 1 everything! You get that! YOU GET THAT!

Got it? Good!

Now we can be back to being :1-1: And no, that isn't bed buddies. Just friends.

*listens to ear piece*

Uh huh....Yes....Okay, I'll let him know.

*finishes conversation*

Yeah, Eli that was my source again letting me know he actually told your source to let you know so you wouldn't feel left out. I truly, TRULY wish you the best at being #1 at something. Unfortunately, it's not Buffy, Drive, or the SSC Sucker Punch license. It's just not.

I wish I could say that I'm making this stuff up. Nova even asked me, and I told straight up. This is not a joke. My source told me next week. I can't make this stuff up. I just report it.

:1-1: Friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news! :yess:

Where did read this, Eli? IS this on Sideshow's Facebook page?

My sources tells me that Eli is sleeping with someone from Sideshow's QC dept.

lazy%20eye.jpg

You guys didn' hear it from me though... :monkey1

Hey now I don't look anything like that guy, but I could totally see myself doing that. I mean who wouldn't wear tights and start singing and dancing... I mean I can see Chaps and Snoopy getting into it. Especially Ink!

Back on topic. Looking forward to the PO on this piece. I hope the EX is something worthwhile. Any ideas what the base might have on it?

By awesome you mean whack off worthy for some? Oh yes, I went there. Please, what heterosexual nerd collector boy won't be doing that to this statue. Just sayin'.

*bolts for it*

Back