Premium Format Sideshow Sucker Punch BABYDOLL PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Eli was right. This piece doesn't need a Ex imo. If it has one, I hope it's lame, so I can go through a retailer for cheaper.

Of course I am right. Geez, someone else posts it, they believe that person right away. OMG! Shock Eli is right about something! :gah:

But yeah, she looks pretty awesome. Now lets hope it stays that way... OR ELSE!!! :angrycanu

Of course I am right. Geez, someone else posts it, they believe that person right away. OMG! Shock Eli is right about something! :gah:

But yeah, she looks pretty awesome. Now lets hope it stays that way... OR ELSE!!! :angrycanu

Sorry.... what were you right about? :dunno :dance

Don't say that!

Now we'll never hear the end of it! :slap ;)

omgmole.gif

I will also ask that I take on your children for slavery purposes. As I feel for equality for all. No racism! Those poor kids in third world countries in those slave trades shall now be joined by the white children of the Americas! EQUALITY FOR SLAVERY!

I have spoken.

I am the equivalent of Zeus, Snoopy is Aphrodite my daughter, Ink could be Buddha, and Pred could be one of the wise men for recognizing I am right.

So it has been instructed so it shall be!

BOOM!

Back