Sideshow: The Lost Boys - David 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one. First impressions the transition from the spiky hair to the mullet isn’t great but it’s behind so you’ll never see it. The human sculpt is very soft compared to the prototype. A lot of detail has been lost. The vampire sculpt/hands/feet are excellent. You’ll have to heat the feet to attach to the base as there solid. The clothing is decent quality as well. I was always going pose it in vampire form so the soft sculpt isn’t a dealbreaker for me. Overall very happy with this!
Hanging vampire is very cool. Is his outfit all pleather?

All Sideshow products are overpriced. I don't think I've bought one that I haven't felt that way. But it is what it is. Would love to see some other quality companies do Horror instead of SS.

For this figure though I think the normal sculpt/likeness looks better on the Redman, but the Vamp sculpt and everything else on the Sideshow is superior to the Redman. I'll know for sure once I get mine delivered. It's nice that we finally have a licensed David Lost Boys 1:6 figure though.

Entered the contest for the Vader Mythos PF and got a $25 code. David was eligible and it has started showing low stock remaining. Marketing ploy? Perhaps, but I knew I'd be disappointed if I didn't pull the trigger on this one.

I like that vampire sculpt it looks pretty good. But geez that hair is just globbed together, what the hell happened!? The hair looks so cool on the proto.

1729539808598.png

Back