Sideshow: The Lost Boys - David 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do think that the hair would be improved greatly with some dry brushing or detailed paint ...

The sculpt is pretty strong overall , I just can't pay the price for this. And I am a huge horror fan.

But SSC just is never a 300 dollar figure.

Looks good actually!
A downgrade from the proto, but not to the extent of Beetlejuice from what we've seen so far, is that the Redman its being compared to at the end there?
I wasnt aware the Redman was partially rooted.
Both look good, I will say I think the Redman face sculpt is better on the "human-face" David, but the hair sculpt and area are better on the SS, I would also give SS the win on tailoring
Not sure which is which when it comes to the Blood Bottle but the one on the left looks better.
Either seem to be decent options, but I know the Redman is considerably cheaper.
How do the vampire faces/feet compare?

Looks good actually!
A downgrade from the proto, but not to the extent of Beetlejuice from what we've seen so far, is that the Redman its being compared to at the end there?
I wasnt aware the Redman was partially rooted.
Both look good, I will say I think the Redman face sculpt is better on the "human-face" David, but the hair sculpt and area are better on the SS, I would also give SS the win on tailoring
Not sure which is which when it comes to the Blood Bottle but the one on the left looks better.
Either seem to be decent options, but I know the Redman is considerably cheaper.
How do the vampire faces/feet compare?
The Redman wasn't rooted. I did that myself.
I actually see more of a young Kiefer in this SS than I do the Redman now with them side by side. The Redman looks too fat in the face to me now.
Blood bottle on the left is Sideshow. Redman on the right.
I'll have to dig up the Redman Vamp face as that's in my storage. I was never a fan of that one.

The Redman wasn't rooted. I did that myself.
I actually see more of a young Kiefer in this SS than I do the Redman now with them side by side. The Redman looks too fat in the face to me now.
Blood bottle on the left is Sideshow. Redman on the right.
I'll have to dig up the Redman Vamp face as that's in my storage. I was never a fan of that one.
Nice work on the rooting mate!
It may be surprising to know but Kiefer was actually a tad chubby in the face in that movie, IMO id say the Sideshow is too gaunt to be accurate for him in that movie

1729658220014.png
1729658339389.png

1729658227794.png

Back