Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! A whole year from preorder to delivery, if she's not delayed any further?

Been thinking all along the bats would be like Elvira's bat and spider. ;)

Ridiculous! so we'll see her right around the time of spooktacular/halloween!

... yeah, this is going to end up taking a year or more from order to release. For something like the Optimus Prime maquette I can understand it. I believe that that piece is also getting delayed time and again.

So, we pay the NRD and get no guarantee of a reasonable release date? If it wasn't so ridiculously funny, I might actually be pissed. Oh wait, I guess I am a little pissed anyways. :lol

You said it mister. this is one of the instances where we should get a guarantee, since they took our money

So, we pay the NRD and get no guarantee of a reasonable release date? If it wasn't so ridiculously funny, I might actually be pissed. Oh wait, I guess I am a little pissed anyways. :lol

I'm sure this has been asked before but how likely is it that someone who has his name on the waiting list after an item has sold out is likely to be offered one?

Absolutely gutted I may miss out on this :(

And if anybody decides to give up their $30 deposit, or if Sideshow releases the few they may or may not be holding as replacements, due to potentially fragile bats, or if they just decide to screw the waitlisters and throw the extras up in a random newsletter, "Oh, look what we found! X number of vampi comiquettes!"

Really a crap shot... ;)

I think the people like me, for example, who are on the wait lists are in an even worse position. Not knowing if it's gonna convert and at the same time not being able to order anything else since the wait list might convert...worst feeling in my collecting hobby so far. :(

I like the fact that this exclusive Commiquette is more than twice as rare as the PF excl...

I think the people like me, for example, who are on the wait lists are in an even worse position. Not knowing if it's gonna convert and at the same time not being able to order anything else since the wait list might convert...worst feeling in my collecting hobby so far. :(

Yep im so nervous about the Ex. that I am buying one on the B/S/T... if my waitlist converts I will sell it on the boards

Back