Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I think she looks magnificent. That pic is way larger than life, and I don't think it's fair to judge a highly blown up pic of any piece. I'm one of those folks that actually prefers the comiquette over the PF. Way more energy in this one.

Uh... Barb... that pics just a smidge smaller than 1/4 scale if you don't enlarge it. That's what I'm going off of. It takes more than boobies and an ass to impress me. :wink1:

Does it also have to have a nice personality :monkey1

If I were to look at the two and decide which looks and captures the character of Vampirella better, it'd be the PF. The com is good, but looks more like something Adrianne Curry would get kicked out of SDCC for, whereas the PF looks like it was pulled right off of a comic book cover.

Awesome they are indeed. And I bet they are probably made of plastic like the spider on the Elvira PF EX. Which could be a good thing for one's sanity in fear of them breaking easily.
You could definitely be right about that. I must admit that I wouldn't hate it if they were something less fragile than polystone. No big whoop for me.

You could definitely be right about that. I must admit that I wouldn't hate it if they were something less fragile than polystone. No big whoop for me.

I wouldn't mind if they were made of plastic or similar material as long as the bats look good. Come to think of it, PF's are made of mixed media anyway. So, it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

Last edited:
What would be nice is if they could be a little less gradual about it. A one-month delay creeping into a 6 month delay would be less obnoxious if it happened all at once.

What would be nice is if they could be a little less gradual about it. A one-month delay creeping into a 6 month delay would be less obnoxious if it happened all at once.
Yeah, I think I'd have to agree with that. I'd much rather have one big punch to my face than a hundred little ones.

Back