Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:exactly:

Also who ever sculpted this definitely knows a thing or two about beautiful asses. I have the utmost respect for that man and his vision. :bow

What an artist. :monkey2

:exactly: She was sculpted by Tony Cipriano. Same guy who did the Rogue and Psylocke PFs. The man definitely knows a thing or two about sculpting booty. :joy

:exactly: She was sculpted by Tony Cipriano. Same guy who did the Rogue and Psylocke PFs. The man definitely knows a thing or two about sculpting booty. :joy

Unfortunately can't be said about sculpting heads. The same guy that sculpted EX heads of Bucky, Cyclops and to a lesser degree, Silver Surfer.

Unfortunately can't be said about sculpting heads. The same guy that sculpted EX heads of Bucky, Cyclops and to a lesser degree, Silver Surfer.

Sculpting on both Vampirella heads is excellent, and I assume he didn't sculpt the backside of the statue only. Despite whatever your personal issues with the other ones you mentioned might be, to say he can't sculpt heads is not true.

Sculpting on both Vampirella heads is excellent, and I assume he didn't sculpt the backside of the statue only. Despite whatever your personal issues with the other ones you mentioned might be, to say he can't sculpt heads is not true.

Maybe female heads but he is very inconsistent with the male heads.

thats the only part worth sculpting :rotfl

Maybe female heads but he is very inconsistent with the male heads.

who cares :lecture :lol

I hope my wife's nosy sister doesn't try and touch this comiquette especially with those bats around it. Damn clumsy ox loves to touch (and break) everything in the damn house. :mad:

This one will go well being the same scale as my Uncle Dreepy and Cousin Eerie statues...plus its ES is only 350 compared to PF ex Vamp...Rare and awesome piece...I said from the beginning this statue will kill

I swear man the adults are worst than the kids. :lol

We have a younger family friend who's hands always get slapped because of that. He comes over and wants to touch all the collectibles. If left unattended, I usually come back to find him holding one in pieces trying to reassemble it or trying to get a figure he fiddled with and knocked over, to stand up again on the stand. :mad:

I got on the wait list for the EX of this literally hours after it hold sold out in the first day... I can't believe mine never converted :(

dancingMascots.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I got on the wait list for the EX of this literally hours after it hold sold out in the first day... I can't believe mine never converted :(

I was a few days before yah and I got the convert, you have to be close.

There's lots of ____ hitting the fan right now so hold on tight because there's many that can't collect everything. :lecture

I was a few days before yah and I got the convert, you have to be close.

There's lots of ____ hitting the fan right now so hold on tight because there's many that can't collect everything. :lecture
:exactly: Once they start charging, WL conversions will happen. I bet a lot of folks that ordered her are scraping together ever dime possible to pay for this piece. Some will fail. Some won't. It's still a possibility.
didn't order it but can't wait to see pics.
I vow to post pics o plenty, orc. Can't wait to get this hottie in my "studio!" :rock

Has it been 24 days yet? I want my statue now.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9obgyYB1IU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9obgyYB1IU[/ame]

Back