Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money isn't everything. :lecture

fvflfo.jpg

14ahfs3.jpg

ao9quh.jpg

But push comes to shove, money get's you the real "everything." It even gets you the polystone "everything" too. So I guess, while money isn't everything, it does get you everything. :lol

I've found that my stellar charm is much more effective at getting one thing in particular than my money has ever been.

Of course, I have much more of the former than of the latter, so it only stands to reason.

I've found that my stellar charm is much more effective at getting one thing in particular than my money has ever been.

Of course, I have much more of the former than of the latter, so it only stands to reason.

Quit your job, don't wash your ass for a month and go sleep out underneath an overpass. Then beg for enough cash to get into a bar and see how far your charm gets ya. :lol

Quit your job, don't wash your ass for a month and go sleep out underneath an overpass. Then beg for enough cash to get into a bar and see how far your charm gets ya. :lol

I think I'll just buy this statue, thanks. :dance

I'm almost 100% that selling it will not get me laid, married, or something in between.

My Vamp excl will go here right in the middle!...Creepy and Eerie are 1/5 scale too

Back