Sideshow Vampirella Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH! I can't wait anymore to touch it every detail on her sculpt.

chicklil.gif

Not to burst your bubble, but Rogue is selling for $450+ shipping and down.. and that doesn't even include ebay fees...

No freak discount?? :monkey1

yeah ARH has some killer pieces. Thor looks amazing and huge. Cleo looks stunning, and like the removable top. Leonidas looks pretty cool. Their Grim looks like its a Grail for sure. how do you like the God of War? a friend of mine had it and returned it, didnt like it for some reason. looks bad a$$ to me.

:goodpost:Its 100% bas a$$...Photos simply cannot do the Kratos God of War justice..simply spectacular piece..Absolutely captures the spirit of the character..The piece just radiates defiance, boldness, rage and purpose..Highly recommend it to those who like heroic fantasy and Greek mythology! ARH Athena displays perfectly with Kratos I believe..
And yeah ARH is producing some serious artwork..Cleo's is an absolute beaut..my friends have been showering her with compliments

Mine (exclusive version) will arrive this week.

You mean the exclusive is already commanding/fetching a pretty sum to the point one may simply flip it to recoup the initial cost and then some?

Yes. I know it sounds naive, but I could not foresee the Vampirella exclusive already getting this crazy in terms of price among collectors and on eBay.

Mine (exclusive version) will arrive this week.

You mean the exclusive is already commanding/fetching a pretty sum to the point one may simply flip it to recoup the initial cost and then some?

Yes. I know it sounds naive, but I could not foresee the Vampirella exclusive already getting this crazy in terms of price among collectors and on eBay.

She has definitely doubled in price. https://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_nk...IQUETTE&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

--

DAMN.

I admit I'm tempted to flip mine, but . . . I purchased it due to the fact I like it and want it and I got her through FLEXPAY. However tempting . . . I'm going to keep mine . . . maybe if she ever ends up being > $1,000.00 USD, then I may reconsider; however, I doubt she may reach $1,000.00 USD or beyond that, but then again . . . you never know.

--

DAMN.

I admit I'm tempted to flip mine, but . . . I purchased it due to the fact I like it and want it and I got her through FLEXPAY. However tempting . . . I'm going to keep mine . . . maybe if she ever ends up being > $1,000.00 USD, then I may reconsider; however, I doubt she may reach $1,000.00 USD or beyond that, but then again . . . you never know.

Every item that I've order I truly love, I don't think I've ever sold a statue except for a Dr. Doom Ex but I got it back later on. It was used to fund my wedding trip on some of it's expenses.

No matter how high this goes, unless something drastic comes up, it's staying in the Ski home 4-EVAAAAAAAA!

--

DAMN.

Same. Or I may try to use it as trade bait for an older piece I missed out on. And only because I love the Vamp PF Ex. equally, and planned on getting that one as well (but need to jump on the waitlist for).

went to sign up on the waitlist and got the message I was already on it, sweet! Glad I didnt cancel it after all, she turned out perfect.

can anyone put up a side by side pic with conan diorama, i wanna see which would go with conan, the comiquette or pf.. [pls..

Back