Premium Format Sinestro Green Lantern Variant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still kinda wanted this (just a smidge) but also glad I passed on it. If it had been a completely new corps member, I woulda snapped it up. As it stands I don't have the space or money for repaints.

Got mine today, perfectly executed love everything about it!

7dcJGv.jpg

ucgKoP.jpg

UyqhH4.jpg

zku1Rr.jpg

8QiiBH.jpg

N5KIPR.jpg

ZAQdEV.jpg

ifewHa.jpg

2zDz65.jpg

Dom3gF.jpg

jqFAAM.jpg

the only thing that bugs me is the lack of a light up base. There really was no excuse this time.

I was looking mine over and noticed some "dents" in his fore arm. Does anyone else have these? They run parallel to the rings on his gauntlets. I tried to circle them, but they are hard to catch on camera. They don't seem like the "forearm muscle."

sinestro arm1.jpgsinestro arm2.jpg

Funny thing is if you send that back or ask for an exchange you probably won't get an Invite next time!

I was looking mine over and noticed some "dents" in his fore arm. Does anyone else have these? They run parallel to the rings on his gauntlets. I tried to circle them, but they are hard to catch on camera. They don't seem like the "forearm muscle."
Those indentations are very minor. I would be more concerned with the gap between the arm pieces, but that is not too bad.

Those indentations are very minor. I would be more concerned with the gap between the arm pieces, but that is not too bad.

I thought the same thing. That gap would've caught my eyes first. It's actually a bigger gap than what I'm comfortable with.

My friend got this for me - i guess im on Sideshows **** list.

---

Everything wrong with the first one is fixed on this one. I like this a lot.... Regret not having the saw blade construct and it looks like the regs are sold out.

The base issue is fixed on this one

My friend got this for me - i guess im on Sideshows **** list.

---

Everything wrong with the first one is fixed on this one. I like this a lot.... Regret not having the saw blade construct and it looks like the regs are sold out.

The base issue is fixed on this one

]

BBTS has six reg in stock.

Got #56. I like that the base has the logo. Art box is the yellow version with a Green Lantern sticker.

Attachments

• DSC01836.JPG
    DSC01836.JPG
    100.6 KB
  • DSC01824.JPG
    DSC01824.JPG
    142.5 KB
  • DSC01825.JPG
    DSC01825.JPG
    128.3 KB
Exactly like the other one ... All yellow except this one has a Sticker indicating its the green lantern variant. They shouldve just print green boxes instead

Exactly like the other one ... All yellow except this one has a Sticker indicating its the green lantern variant. They shouldve just print green boxes instead

Yeah, they gave him a Green Lantern logo on the original box anyway for whatever reason..

Back