Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will not send another head even though I showed them how to check the polarity to make sure the right one came. The response from Belen 'Thank you for your email. Please know that due to the issue heads not being universal as well as the item not sitting flush we do feel the best solution is to set you up with a full replacement. If we send out just the head this will not resolve your issue. Please proceed to send back your item so that we may send you out a brand new statue.'

I would be fine if they sent the full replacement first but I doubt that will happen.

I just do not want a returned one that has a defective body or base.
I would call them, that is just nuts. Are the claiming that the magnets are all random? I don't think so.

So two defective heads in a row... first no eyebrow, and then the magnet implanted the wrong way? Dude, sorry to hear, that's some major bad luck.

They will not send another head even though I showed them how to check the polarity to make sure the right one came. The response from Belen 'Thank you for your email. Please know that due to the issue heads not being universal as well as the item not sitting flush we do feel the best solution is to set you up with a full replacement. If we send out just the head this will not resolve your issue. Please proceed to send back your item so that we may send you out a brand new statue.'

I would be fine if they sent the full replacement first but I doubt that will happen.

I just do not want a returned one that has a defective body or base.

Do you have pics of the head with the inverted magnet? Would blasting it with a hairdryer to loosen the glue work or is the magnet totally seated flush with the head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The magnet is sealed in. I thought about trying to dig it out but figured I would screw it up. I thought maybe I could paint the eyebrows but damn those are some very fine strokes they used. I am going to have to send the whole thing back. They assured me that it would be a new statue and not a returned one.

The magnet is sealed in. I thought about trying to dig it out but figured I would screw it up. I thought maybe I could paint the eyebrows but damn those are some very fine strokes they used. I am going to have to send the whole thing back. They assured me that it would be a new statue and not a returned one.
Have them open it up and look at it first then, even new one as you found out can have issues.

at the very least they should send you a new one first. oh well, hopefully third times the charm!

I would have to agree with this 100%. Can you ask if they'd be willing to send you the replacement statue first before having to send back your statue? Or at least inspect the statue first before shipping it out?

Another solution could be placing a thin earth magnet in between and align the polarities. Not the most ideal solution, but one to consider. I'm still shaking my head at how they could send you a defective head with an inverted magnet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting a full refund they wouldnt replace base. His foot doesnt sit flush and its cracked.

Oh well.

Exactly the same issue with mine, they told me 2 weeks ago that I would be getting a replacement base, but after 10 business days, they would me there isn't a replacement. Lame.

Foot dosent sit flush on mine either I thought thats just how it rests!

His right foot isn't completely flat. The tip (his toes) are angled up slightly. I assume the original concept was for his foot to rest all the way forward, so the turned up tip rested against that little piece of yellow construct sticking out? Otherwise I don't see how a "bent" foot could every sit completely "flush" with the flat base area...

16717775131_09e1cab0a7_b.jpg

Got my new base today. Looks good, nothing broken that I can see. Was not able to test fit yet, but I am hopeful. They forgot to send my saw hand so will have to wait a little while for that, but I was more concerned with the base getting here ok.

Back