Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not in to the Green Lantern character and comic but I had to buy Sinestro. He looks so awesome. No regrets about the purchase.

IMG_3880.JPG

What kind of black were you thinking? Just A deeper one? More shiney?

I'm thinking I'm gonna wait for the new GL to come out then try to get someone to match that since I'll probably display them together. Got a print with Hal and Sinestro in GL 20 framed so having them together is gonna be nice.

I'm thinking I'm gonna wait for the new GL to come out then try to get someone to match that since I'll probably display them together. Got a print with Hal and Sinestro in GL 20 framed so having them together is gonna be nice.

Sounds interesting. Feel free to take a look at my custom paint thread and keep me in mind when you're looking. I'd like to see it when you get all set up with the prints too.

I've contemplated this guy for too long.

They have it at my local shop and apparently there might be some black Friday sale this week. If this goes on sale I think I'm going to pull the trigger. It's just such an awesome looking piece.

I've contemplated this guy for too long.

They have it at my local shop and apparently there might be some black Friday sale this week. If this goes on sale I think I'm going to pull the trigger. It's just such an awesome looking piece.

Get it ! I've missed out on too many deals for him.

Picked this guy up today... absolutely love it! Really wicked piece with great presence

Got mine in two days ago. Wicked statue. Not really interested in the Hal PF's . So Sinestro will represent my Green Lantern comics solo. No problem with having a single statue at all, he is that awesome. :)

Got mine in two days ago. Wicked statue. Not really interested in the Hal PF's . So Sinestro will represent my Green Lantern comics solo. No problem with having a single statue at all, he is that awesome. :)

I actually want Sinestro and Hal as my only SS pieces :)

I really need to pic this piece up already. Finally have some free cash, just need a good deal now

Back