Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping this solves the leaning issue...

20776484400_6e333ca09c_b.jpg

20776568608_60ebefda23_b.jpg

20776562028_7a209b1abb_b.jpg

I think that's as elegant a solution as any. Maybe a clear rubber stopper - is that what they're called? - if it's visible, but that's probably not the case.

Yeah I agree, the one under his right foot should be a clear rubber "foot". The others you can't see. I'm pretty happy with the way they helped. Certainly better than returning the statue for a refund :)

Yeah I agree, the one under his right foot should be a clear rubber "foot". The others you can't see. I'm pretty happy with the way they helped. Certainly better than returning the statue for a refund :)

It's still an outstanding statue, so enjoy it! Really hoping to see a new GL universe character to go with Hal and Sinestro.

Well SSC sent me back a replacement and YEAH! no lean!:clap:blissy Thank you SideShow!

SDguy I recommend you consider sending yours back for a replacement! Good luck!!!

Hmm. that was not an option they gave me. I will ask them about this.

Hmm. that was not an option they gave me. I will ask them about this.

I have the regular version. Do you have the exclusive? Perhaps no replacements are available with the exclusive?

I am really :) that they were able to replace. My only concern is that I like to display him with the larger construct and I wonder if over time will this lean come back? Oh please don't!:pray:

Looks great Ross. For some reason Sinestro still stands out among your other titans!

Back