Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, my double besta is broken into 6 cubicles. Unfortunately statues over ~24" in height require me to readjust shelves.

Yes, soon enough PF will be near LSF size, and LSF will even be bigger. Need a museum to display these :lol

I just received a wait list conversion e-mail yesterday for the exclusive. My WL order was placed on Feb 18.

this is the second oldest pre-order I have (Oct.10/13) next to Cody (Sept.12/13).

Hopefully both will be hitting soon.

I'm curious as to why it got pushed back several months. Sinestro has a smaller edition size and is not nearly as elaborate a piece as the Hellboy PFF and yet he was pushed back several months. It'd be awesome if they surprised everyone with light up bases like was originally planned.

So I've already talked with my brother about this. He's in this industry, knows what to do, and said he'll wire this thing to light up like the GL. Question is, do I care what the ring symbol looks like?

I received an email asking me if I would be interested in changing my EX waitlist to a REG order.

Did anyone else receive that email. My waitlist is relatively new, I jumped on early May. I dunno what my chances are but I doubt the regular is almost sold out.

So I've already talked with my brother about this. He's in this industry, knows what to do, and said he'll wire this thing to light up like the GL. Question is, do I care what the ring symbol looks like?

If Sideshow thought it looked ugly, I'd probably just leave it alone. There's been instances where collectors mod these pieces and they look worse. If it aint broke don't fix it IMO.

But if it has horrible paint quality then I'd say go for it.

If Sideshow thought it looked ugly, I'd probably just leave it alone. There's been instances where collectors mod these pieces and they look worse. If it aint broke don't fix it IMO.

But if it has horrible paint quality then I'd say go for it.

Yes. Don't risk it buddy

Just curious but why assume unattractiveness was the reason they scrapped the light feature?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back