Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, buddy...you picked a fine statue to start with.

You're right, the exclusive is limited to 500, and the regular is limited to 1000. The difference is that the exclusive version comes with an extra piece...a raised left hand with a Sinestro Corps logo construct:

3002171-sinestro-001.jpg

Awesome. Thank you SOOOOOO much man. I went through about 30 pages on these forums about it and couldn't find anything. I don't feel as bad then if I don't get the exclusive, as it's just an additional construct now. PHEW!

Here is the link to the exclusive. You can put yourself on a wait list and if there are cancellations Sideshow will let you apply your deposit on your previous order to the new one if it becomes an active order

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-sinestro-sideshow-collectibles-3002171/

I hopped on the waiting list for this. It would be an added bonus to rotate the left hand out every other month or so. Thanks so much for your help guys!

I received an email asking me if I would be interested in changing my EX waitlist to a REG order.

Did anyone else receive that email. My waitlist is relatively new, I jumped on early May. I dunno what my chances are but I doubt the regular is almost sold out.

My waitlist order for the exclusive from Feb. 18 just converted in mid-August so it took a very long time. They sent the same e-mail to the Hal Jordan exclusive waitlisters before it shipped since there were so few conversions and the regular edition was close to selling out. I would keep an eye on the regular edition Sinestro as they're down to less than 30 pieces. You don't want to miss out on this one entirely.

My waitlist order for the exclusive from Feb. 18 just converted in mid-August so it took a very long time.

Not much of a chance then?

Only way to get conversion now is if QC issues like Apocalypse and Spider man 1/5 scale when they came out, conversions happened quite quick.

Hopefully Sinestro will be perfect SS has done well with DC line so far.:pray:

It's hard to say but to put it into perspective, I jumped on the exclusive wait list 2 weeks before zodach did and mine converted 3 1/2 months before his did.

I'm fairly confident in saying that barring a huge QC snafu that sparks mass cancellations, no one from at the very least July will be having a conversion. That's not to say to give up on your wait list converting, but if you want more than a very iffy chance of owning him, go for the regular.

I keep contemplating getting this. The only problem is I don't own the GL PF which is now pretty pricey here in Europe

I keep contemplating getting this. The only problem is I don't own the GL PF which is now pretty pricey here in Europe

Honestly, this is a beautiful piece and would be a great addition to any green lanter and/or Sinestro corps fan. But that's just my opinion. It all falls down to you and how you feel.

Anyways, I just got on the wait list for the exclusive. I know it's EXTREMELY late but hopefully it will switch over before it ships. If not, I can live with a standard. That's the price I have to pay for waiting too long to make up my mind lol.

Anyways, I just got on the wait list for the exclusive. I know it's EXTREMELY late but hopefully it will switch over before it ships. If not, I can live with a standard. That's the price I have to pay for waiting too long to make up my mind lol.

This was my situation with the EX PF GL. I only decided to get on the waitlist after seeing the Sinestro at SDCC. It never converted though, so I ended up with the standard GL. Which actually is fine with me. I never cared for the weird flaming hulk fist construct anyway.

I had no interest in GL (despite being one of my favourite heroes) because I wasn't digging on the sculpt or the gloss green and black. My buddies ended up getting me one of the last ones they had for Christmas last year and its honestly a fantastic statue. I don't know the prices they go for but even the regular is worth looking into. He will look fantastic next to sinestro.

That being said I wouldn't put it past SSC to put out a museum style piece at some point for Hal. Hopefully they continue with this style for GL so people can add more and at least get a GL for their collection. I myself am hoping for a Red Lantern Guy Gardner.

I had no interest in GL (despite being one of my favourite heroes) because I wasn't digging on the sculpt or the gloss green and black. My buddies ended up getting me one of the last ones they had for Christmas last year and its honestly a fantastic statue. I don't know the prices they go for but even the regular is worth looking into. He will look fantastic next to sinestro.

That being said I wouldn't put it past SSC to put out a museum style piece at some point for Hal. Hopefully they continue with this style for GL so people can add more and at least get a GL for their collection. I myself am hoping for a Red Lantern Guy Gardner.

Yet another convert story! A special round of applause for your friends. :clap:clap:clap

A Red Lantern Guy Gardner would be nice, but I'm hoping we get his Green Lantern version FIRST. As of now, my top GL statue request has to be Star Sapphire Carol Ferris.

Yet another convert story! A special round of applause for your friends. :clap:clap:clap

A Red Lantern Guy Gardner would be nice, but I'm hoping we get his Green Lantern version FIRST. As of now, my top GL statue request has to be Star Sapphire Carol Ferris.

Agreed, though I'd be all over a RL Gardner, WL Rayner, etc. of course I'm biased, anything GL universe related I'm all for...., ok probably not G'Nort.

Agreed, though I'd be all over a RL Gardner, WL Rayner, etc. of course I'm biased, anything GL universe related I'm all for...., ok probably not G'Nort.

If Larfleeze heard you talking about his cousin like that.....there'd be hell to pay haha.

I'm kinda flippy floppy. I'd love to see John, Guy, and Kyle repping the GL and they would look great together but I'd also love to see a lot of variety with the different corps. I mean if they went with different corps, you could have Hal for GL, Sinestro for SC, Kyle for the whites, Guy for the RL, Saint Walker for the BL, Lazrfleeze for the OL, Carol for the SS, Indigo 1 for the IT, and Black Hand for the Bl.

Back